All reviewsplunge poolaman hotelpankaj sharmabedroom suitetennis courtslarge balconyairport managerrooms are hugegreat spahumayun's tombindian accentan oasis of calmamazing hotelsteam roomkhan marketthe general managermodern hotel
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Ambiance is sparse but grand.
Elan has both open and covered sitting.
The winter chill is kept away with the electric heaters.
Food is good
Service somehow gets on your nerves as the food gets cold by the time it reaches you.

Overall a great experience

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kamlesh S
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Our room with its own plunge pool was lovely. I wish the water temperature could have been raised a bit as the weather in Delhi in early January was warm enough to have dipped in if the pool was just warmer.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Phd1988
Reviewed 4 January 2018

as a frequent frequent traveler, I have been caught a little off guard by the stinginess of some of the companies I booked with for a long planned 6 week trip after I nearly died from a septic infection, spent three week in the hospital and was sent home with 6x a day iv antibiotics, a cane, and a year long recovery.

Surprisingly, with my doctor's note, united airlines, the ace hotel in London and a handful of other properties were completely fantastic and refunded my non-refundable bookings, I guess because they understand stuff happens and it could have been them as easily as it was me. Sadly, the lodhi was not among the kind suppliers I encountered and refused to refund my money.

So, maybe their rooms are nice. Maybe they have sweet smelling flowers scenting the lobby. but for me, a woman who travels a minimum of 18 weeks a year, they have shown their true colors--they put money before even the most extenuating of circumstances. and personally, I think that is really crappy.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jrnlmkr
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Quality time in one of the magnificent hôtels in New Delhi and in India !!!
The room are very nice and very confortable with private swimming pool.
A chic adress in the huge capital of India
One of the best stay Ever !!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The best hotel i have ever visited great room i really loved the plunge pool in it great service non to complain about and especially Gaurav the concierge great person i have ever met and his service is excellent☺️

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple