“WOW!!! Awesome Hotel”
Review of Hotel La Suite

Hotel La Suite
Ranked #202 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 6 May 2011

My husband and I were only passing through Delhi and stayed a few nights at the elegant and tastefully Hotel La Suite. We found the staff friendly. This hotel is an absolute gem. Spotlessly clean, and a nice touch of romance. the bed was large and comfortable. There were many nice touches. I wish were could have stayed longer. We will definitely be back!! Great Hotel!! absolutely impressed!!

3  Thank flaire85

Reviewed 5 May 2011

I’m a person that is not too demanding in terms of hotel choice, especially when I’m on a business trip. The primary reason is because I only spend less than 8 hours in my hotel room. However, this does not mean that I cannot spot and/ or appreciate a good hotel when I see one.

This it true with the La Suite Hotel from my recent trip to New Delhi. First of all, the room is clean and tidy with the basic essentials (I always have my own toiletries anyway). I happened to have the Club Room overlooking the bustling New Delhi. The shower is little bit small but the bed is comfortable, enough too enjoy the late news on the flat screen TV.

The hotel staffs are always helpful and most of them understand English, which is helpful. The food was great although a bit too spicy for my taste but it’s OK. I think, I’ll bring my wife on my next visit to India, stays in La Suite and perhaps took the Taj Mahal Tour :-)

Simply put, La Suite is worth every penny – 5 stars service with 3 stars price, could be a great alternative when you’re in New Delhi. Thanks, La Suite Hotel!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank jc2579
Reviewed 4 May 2011

There is a reason the Hotel La Suite is still a standout in a city full of great hotels. The service was personal, and even better than what I expected. (My spouse even commented on the fantastic service!) Everyone from the door man to the front desk to room service was outstanding. How I wish I could have the hotel housekeepers- they were incredible.

I can't say enough good things about our experience at the Hotel La Suite. As french travellers, we were seduced by the name and I have never experienced this combination of excellent customer service and beautiful surroundings.

The management has clearly taken the time to create a well-designed experience from the moment a guest arrives to the moment he leaves. Everything is considered; nothing has been missed.

We will definitely go back!

1  Thank ImAzIr
Reviewed 1 May 2011

This trip was a romantic trip for my fiancé and I for our 3-year anniversary. Once arriving to the hotel we were greeted and treated with first class service. The rooms were very clean and neat. They were fully stocked with all the amenities you would ever need on a trip. The room was very modern and everything was nicely laid out so we had enough room to move around and make the room a great place to be awhile away from home. The beds were amazingly comfortable and we both slept very well through out the whole night. The staff was also amazing. Whenever we needed anything the staff were very quick to meet our needs and bring us what we asked for. I was very happy with the choice we made for our hotel. On top of our amazing stay, we were also given first class accommodations for a full day of sight seeing around the area. This was the perfect gift to us while on our romantic trip. We have already made plans to come back and stay here in the future. I would recommend this hotel to any friend, family member or anyone else I was to meet.

2  Thank Deeringm
Reviewed 30 April 2011

We booked this hotel via a UK travel agent, but checked the hotel on their website and it seemed nice with all the correct "workings" on their website.
The picture on their website is DECEIVING, because when we got there there is a VERY LARGE fly over right in front of the hotel, which is not shown OR mentioned on their website. The Hotel is more for business travels who want to be near the Patel Nagar district which is VERY busy with business people. We had to move 3 times to different rooms, 1 room had a glazed window facing a bricked wall. 2 room had NO windows, 3rd room had a narrow window near the ceiling, as it faced the main road and the fly over.
The Kitchen was in a SIDE ALLEY to the hotel and OUTSIDE ! The staff were confused about everything and not a clue about anything, they are not prepared for tourist. The entrance to drive into the hotel is at the rear via a VERY NARROW ALLEY, a Large campus Van or car will not fit through this alley. Breakfast was crap and they never had continental bread as "they none was delivered", this went on for the period of the stay we were there. It is far form the airport and far form any tourist locations, so all travel costs goes up. Only thinh it has going for it is there is a Metro nearby that can take you places, but the evening ride back I would not suggest, as they is no one around in the area and would not say it is safe. All in all, clearly I will NOT being staying here again and NOT recommend it, unless you are doing business in the area. website states fitness room, but this is at another Hotel in another waling location ! We had emailed contacted them to have 2 twin beds, but got a double

• Stayed: January 2011
4  Thank ChampTrips
Reviewed 20 April 2011

Staff are wonderful.

Organisation poor- hotel were not prepared with a room for us when we checked. They expected me and my father to share a bed, rather than the single beds we had booked.

When a room was prepared for us the next day, the air conditioning was louder than a Formula One racing car, there was no safe and no window to get natural light.

Needless to say we moved out.

The staff were apologised endlessly, they gave us 60% off our laundry and a 500 Rupee Voucher! This could hardly compensate for the loss of time and energy they caused us.

The breakfast was beyond poor, everything was cold by the time we got there. That said, probably the best coffee I have had in 6 month (of travelling around Asia). We had room service in the night, this was the biggest rip off ever, the filling was one of those sandwich fillings you buy from a supermarket.

The room was well sized, the thin walls mean you can hear the reception staff throughout the night. When trying to get my laptop work I found a COCKROACH behind my bed! Nice!

This is no 4*, its barely a 3*. Defnitely better hotels out there. This hotel is more like a hostel than a hotel. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: April 2011
4  Thank SyamPaulKolli
Reviewed 30 March 2011

Had an excellent experience from day one. Couldn't be more happy. I was treated like a king as soon as I stepped in the door. The staff was very professional and polite. Room service is top notch. And the cleanliness of the whole hotel was superb.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank jarau
jasmeethotellasuite, Manager at Hotel La Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2011

Dear Sir ,
Thanks for Staying Hotel La Suite !!!
We are thankful first for Choosing our Hotel and given us a chance to serve you and second for giving us a good positive comment on trip advisor .

Jasmeet Bajaj