“Nice Hotel - Friendly Staff”
Review of Hotel La Suite

Hotel La Suite
Ranked #202 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 17 August 2010

I stayed at this hotel in August and even for three different periods (5 nights total)
Apart from a small problem the first night was caused by the slow turnout, all the rest were really professional and consistent
I prefer the sanctity of a subsequent visit to Delhi to stay again in this hotel, and I strongly recommend
Especially the staff was very friendly and helpful, and more particularly qualified
also the location is quite good
the only thing I could recommend would be to improve is the breakfast

Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Antonis_Gr1972

Reviewed 3 July 2010

We booked this hotel for the stay of our outstation guests and our own family members as well during a family wedding.

The hotel staff was very co-operative and offered us complete freedom. It was as good as home with all the comforts and extended service of the hotel management, who were very co-operative,

Though a little expensive, but it made up for it, as it is very centrally located on Pusa Road-Patel Nagar junction, in the heart of Delhi and very connected to the Station, Airport.

Overall a very satisfactory experience.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank gsaraf
Reviewed 29 June 2010

hotel is centrally located, near the Rajendra palace metro station on the main road. East patel nagar ,market is adjacent to it. the approach to the hotel and the metro is boom but the hotel on its own is not that great.

at a first look one may like the amenities and the rooms but once u stay in you get to know that almost all of the amenities are made in china. the TV reception is dirty, the AC starts cooling when its its time to leave. The sanitary fittings are beautiful but when you use you know it isnt the real Quality product.

Food is terrible....... they offer CP plans but when you go for the breakfast there isnt any buffet. you need to order for you but then u get to wait for some time.

there is almost no parking available......if u have a guest then he has to drive around in the lanes to find a parking.

The conference room is terrible.....AC doesnt work........water leakage at the corner of the room...........i hated it

and for all this I pay Rs 5000 for a night.......

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank devballani
Reviewed 29 June 2010

I booked this hotel through my colleagues in Delhi, mainly for the price that was on offer compared to the other hotels in the area.

I have stayed at many hotels in India and abroad, mostly that are close to my business needs and travel.Most hotels I stay are in the higher category class to ensure trouble free stays and good service.

Price wise this was one of the "cheaper" hotel in its category and location in Delhi. It is located on the main road near to the metro offering easy travel.Overall the hotel is clean compared to the hotels in Delhi at this price.The facilities that are available are comparable to most luxury hotels.The rooms are luxurious with LCD TV, spring mattress, tea and coffee maker.The bathroom is clean with glass cubicle and high class sanitary ware.

It offers free Wi-fi,available in most hotels for a charge.

The buffet breakfast is not very expansive and is limited however it has all that is needed.The service is better than most hotels in Delhi.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank sumone2nv
Reviewed 21 June 2010

I must start off that the staff was awesome!!! They were very helpful and made us feel right at home. They were always willing to help us with anything; arranging car for us, making suggestions on where to go and what to do. They even sent a staff with me when I needed to use the ATM nearby or to go get sim card for my phone. Where else do you get a hotel staff to go with you to do errand??? The car service provided by the hotel was excellent. We had a new car with and very charming driver. We used him the entire time there and he was helpful with suggesting where to visit.

Sahil, the night reception, took great care of us. He made sure the a car was waiting for us at the airport after our flight was delayed and was he waiting to check us in as fast as possible at 5am. After a 19 hours flight, this was just a pleseant welcome to a new city for us. He made sure we were OK while out at night and took our frantic call when we needed help one night out in Delhi. What's even amazing was that he made sure we had breakfast to go when we were leaving for Agra at 5:30am.

Hotel La Suite is a very CLEAN and comfortable hotel. We felt really safe. The room was huge and very clean and tidy...no compains.

The food was tasty...very goood. The staff made excellent suggestions on what to eat and i'm now a fan of India food! Breakfast was a huge buffet of both Indian and American food.

I will visit again! A MUST STAY HOTEL!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank ASH_NY1982
Reviewed 10 June 2010

It looked nice when i booked it online but believe me....i will never stay there again.

When i checkd in, they said the computer has problem and cant make the key for me(never had this before) and told me i will get the key in the moring. in the moring, the computer still not working and they say key will be ready in the evening......so i didnt even have my own room key. i will to ask them to open my door everytme when i came back. i didnt get the key untill the 4th night(well..that is my last night) the safe in the roomma is out of order.

no any place to eat nearby. their breakfast buffet is a joke! no food to eat. you need to order and pay it(breakfast was included when we booked it). Their high speed wifly is another joke. never work properly. i had to reconnect every 5 mins. this is a big problem for people like me travel for business.

Their food......try it and you will know what i mean. it's much more expensive than some 4 star hotel. And who the hell is thie chef, i can't describe how bad that is. Please dont try the noodle on their manual. they told me it's indian home made noodles but it actually is instant noodles(and it's the cheap one).

the hotel staff i ok. not great but still acceptable. their car is expensive since the car is crap and very dirty. just dont undersand how the owner run this hotel. there's no customer satisfaction(i doubt if they ever hear this). The room is ok but not very clean.

I will never stay at this hotel again and never recommend it to any of my friend. The stay is very unpleasant. If you wanna try it, dont expect you can get what they say on thier website. This is really the worst experience in India.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
5  Thank hsusyuan
Reviewed 24 April 2010

8 nights in lasuite was remarkable.The staffs were friendly,mindful and attentive.The room was clean with high ceiling,good food and reasonable.The staffs are excellent..Thanks to all for taking agood care of us.We will be back again.....Raj...Bangkok

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business