“Can be better”
Review of Hotel La Suite

Hotel La Suite
Ranked #210 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 22 November 2010

Average experience. Though in the right spot in patel nagar, still certain arrangement can be improved to make the experience for visitors better. The restaurant should be made more exclusive rather in the lobby. More options and may be provided for breakfast which is very simple and sumptuous

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank BalajiGK
There are newer reviews for Hotel La Suite

Reviewed 6 November 2010

I booked this hotel on the Asia Rooms website where it is listed as four stars. It isn't. I am well travelled and am used to sleeping in a variety of places: including camping. I deliberately booked a four star hotel as I wanted a little bit of luxury prior to a trekking holiday.
It got off to a bad start. I was not collected at the airport as I asked. I was left to fend for myself, late at night. On arrival, I was told there had been a booking mistake with my "travel agent". Interesting, as I booked the airport transfer direct with the hotel. I was too tired to complain about my room. No kettle, no safe, and a mouldy bathroom. The water was tepid.
For the first time in my travelling (sixteen years) history, I asked for a room change. I was then told none of the hotel safes worked and there was no way to secure my passport. I had no towels (I had to find someone to ask for them). And, no hot water, for two days running. By the third day, I had enough, and found another hotel at half the price a short distance away.
If you can get a room here for approximately $60 Australian dollars, fine. I paid over double that, and got well and truly ripped off. Another Australian couple staying here, stayed one night and fled. I should have done the same.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
4  Thank Remote_Nurse
Reviewed 21 October 2010

The rooms are very well appointed and the staff are exceptional friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for Daljeet Kaur or her team.
The room rate makes this hotel very good value for money.
Easy access to the city by train - station just down the road

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank trevor1953
Reviewed 18 October 2010

Through an acquaintance we booked Hotel la Suite for our stay during Commonwealth Games. Our research indicated it looked good and the price was very attractive compared to most of the hotels. Eight couples stayed at the hotel for 7-10 days

Having never been to Dehli (or India for that matter) we did not know what to expect. We found extremely competent and supportive staff - they could not do enough for us in terms of recommendations, assistance, help with luggage etc....they also had a great service that could get us transportation on short noticie for one way trips or for half days and full days. "DJ", the concierge and the day front counter staff were extremely helpful and cooperative. The breakfast was excellent combining western and Indian food and the lunch/supper buffet also looked excellent - though we didn't partake. La Suite is very near some excellent eating establishments. It is a two block walk to the Metro (Rajinder Place stop) that runs on time and very frequently. We would high recommend Hotel la Suite to any one - if you can ask for a room facing the street - there is some street noise but the view from your window is worth that as you can watch the street life of New Dehli. The rooms are big (some very big), very comfortable beds and a bathroom fully equipped with all the necessities.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank swimdad19
Reviewed 17 October 2010

For a 3 star hotel the service of the concierge, reception, and service staff was above and beyond. Our room was a good size, very clean, and quiet. Breakfast was substantial with a daily variety. Every effort was made to supply us with what we would expect from a higher priced location maintaining the homey feeling of a smaller facility. The available taxi service was efficient and we appreciated the airport pick up. The neighbourhood with its market and services were easily accessible by foot day and night. The Delhi Metro was a short walk away if you wanted to venture farther afield.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank albertavisitors
Reviewed 4 October 2010

The location looks a bit grim, but once inside, a new well kept, shiny lobby, helpful reception and spacious, clean rooms.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Adrian-StoS
Reviewed 17 August 2010

I stayed at this hotel in August and even for three different periods (5 nights total)
Apart from a small problem the first night was caused by the slow turnout, all the rest were really professional and consistent
I prefer the sanctity of a subsequent visit to Delhi to stay again in this hotel, and I strongly recommend
Especially the staff was very friendly and helpful, and more particularly qualified
also the location is quite good
the only thing I could recommend would be to improve is the breakfast

Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends