“Nice place in a busy city - Home away from home”
Review of Home@F37

Home@F37
Ranked #18 of 1,098 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Rooms with modern amenities, clean rooms with free wi-fi, excellent breakfast. we stayed 2 nights this November. Average staff Service, reasonable rate, good location at GK. I would highly recommend to my friends and families.

Room Tip: Top floors are less noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
There are newer reviews for Home@F37

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Stayed at Home@F37 for 2 days. Rooms are decent and clean. So are the bathrooms.
Rooms are not very big but ok for a short stay. Dont expect the fancy furnishings or carpets of a 4star or 5star hotel here. The location is a huge plus point - its only 10min to Nehru place or Greater Kailash market. These are 2 places you can get good restos.
A few cons-
The staff isnt that nice. I found them a bit arrogant sometimes. They keep a straight face, dont even give u a smile. I dont know why.
The queen size bed or the double bed doesnt exist. They have 2 single cots which they combine to give u a double bed. Might not be a concern for many, but i didnt find it particularly comfortable.
They dont have a resto as such may be coz its near to some good restos. So eat outside and come to your room. If u reach late in the night then u dont have anything to eat.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AjithNambiar
Reviewed 27 October 2013

we stayed 3 days in total with my wife at oct 2013. we were pleased with cleanness of rooms, no noise at rooms. the receptionist guys were helpful to us, wanna say thank you to them. They very nice to us. Shower hygiene was good an so is closet. Another nice thing is they got wi-fi working all floors with full strength! you don't have to suffer staying at lobby. They give bottled mineral water each day. we recommend this place to foreigners. maybe 1 negative subject is their breakfast barely poor compared to big 4star hotels but its thing that you get for money.

Room Tip: any room would do fine. at the end it has got no view :)
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My wife and I stayed in this hotel twice with-in 2 weeks, we found it to be clean with large rooms, the front desk staff could be more friendly and helpfull as they were not so as we found elsewhere in our stays with-in India. The breakfast's were minimal considering the room charge but the ordered in food at dinner were very good as well as good value.
We would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I visit Delhi two or three time a year for work; on my last visit I stayed at Home@37 for the first time and found it a real haven to return to each day. My room was spotlessly clean, well designed with nice contemporary touches and the shower was the best I have encountered in Delhi or elsewhere in India! A bottle of water was supplied each day, the room was cleaned and bed made each day as well (this was a big difference from previous places stayed in!), I could make a cup of tea or coffee and keep extra juices etc in the fridge. It also had a hair dryer!

The room service was good ... you can order from a simple menu. I also found the breakfast great ... again the range is simple, but just perfect for a start to teh day in India. Freshly made omelette of your choice, extremely good coffee and an alternating choice of paratha or puri, again freshly cooked for you, plus idli, sambar, baked beans, finger chips, cereals, fruit, toast an so on.

I had lunch at the hotel just before leaving for a trip out of Delhi ... again, it was very simple but was one of the best meals I have had in Delhi ... dhal, methi potato, mixed vegetables and chapati ... delicious!

I also found all the staff to be friendly, helpful and welcoming. I am looking forward to staying at Home@37 again next time I am in Delhi.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Home @ F 37 is a very good hotel in an excellent location. It is very near the Kailash Colony Metro (2 minutes walk), good eating places at Nehru Place and Greater Kailash 1 Market and also within easy commute to the CBD.
The Hotel itself is spartan with a neat and small reception area. The rooms are very good for the price one pays. The bed is comfortable and there is a kettle with free coffee/tea in the room. Wi Fi internet is available free and so is breakfast. The lunch and dinner rates are reasonable and the quality is good too. The lift is very small and a bit rickety.

The staff are courteous and non-intrusive.

I would have preferred if they had a fitness center attached to the hotel.

Overall a fairly good experience. I would definitely recommend the Hotel to Business Travelers who are looking at a good hotel at a reasonable rate.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Nice place to stay for couples & family. Commutation very convenient as Metro station is hardly 2 min walk away.

Rooms were exceptionally clean & staff was warm too. Breakfast service was average however quality of food was alright.

• Stayed: September 2013