“A nice little hotel”
Review of Home@F37

Home@F37
Ranked #19 of 1,109 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We stayed at Home@37 twice during our stay in India. It's a price worthy little hotel located in the Kailash Colony. There was nothing to see around the hotel and we saw no restaurants in the neighbourhood. Fortunately the kitchen at Home@37 was awesome! We had lunch and dinner there several times and were never dissappointed.

The floor in our room were both times quite dirty and both the reception and dining area were very noisy. It was hard falling asleep having the room next to the reception as the walls were very thin.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room on the bottom floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I had booked Home@F37 for the first time for a couple of office colleagues coming into Delhi. I had a good feeling even before entering the hotel when I spoke to the reservation staff who were polite and helpful. The hotel has a good ambiance and a good feel about it. The check in for my guests was smooth and was offered a room on the third floor with a busy Kailash Colony outside with large windows. I visited them in the evening and we ordered room service. The food was excellent as was the service. the rooms are very well maintained with spotless bed sheets and towels. Special mention about the staff and the manager as they are friendly. Our office is now a regular customer of the Hotel. If you have to stay in South Delhi, do not miss the chance to be at Home@F37.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Loved this place - primarily for how value for money it is. Spacious rooms with appealing decor and the good service are definite pluses. On the con side, it is slightly afar from the airport and doesnt have enough parking.

However, the room and the value pricing more than makes up for it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I am from Malaysia and I stayed here for almost 5 weeks. The room was nice and clean and very big and spacious. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The food was fantastic. I looked forward to my morning coffee and complimentary breakfast everyday. There are nearby shops and food outlets. The metro station is just around the corner, making it very convenient to move around. This was my home away from home.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2013

A very nice place. I have spent there a couple of nights before leaving India back home (then my husbend stayed there twice more on business trips). The place is clean and tidy. It was a very quiet stay - exactly to my taste. The service people were very welcoming and kind.
I will surly come back again on my next visit in Delhi, India.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Rooms with modern amenities, clean rooms with free wi-fi, excellent breakfast. we stayed 2 nights this November. Average staff Service, reasonable rate, good location at GK. I would highly recommend to my friends and families.

Room Tip: Top floors are less noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Stayed at Home@F37 for 2 days. Rooms are decent and clean. So are the bathrooms.
Rooms are not very big but ok for a short stay. Dont expect the fancy furnishings or carpets of a 4star or 5star hotel here. The location is a huge plus point - its only 10min to Nehru place or Greater Kailash market. These are 2 places you can get good restos.
A few cons-
The staff isnt that nice. I found them a bit arrogant sometimes. They keep a straight face, dont even give u a smile. I dont know why.
The queen size bed or the double bed doesnt exist. They have 2 single cots which they combine to give u a double bed. Might not be a concern for many, but i didnt find it particularly comfortable.
They dont have a resto as such may be coz its near to some good restos. So eat outside and come to your room. If u reach late in the night then u dont have anything to eat.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business