“Best hotel experience in delhi”

FabHotel Cabana GK1
Ranked #161 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
“Best hotel experience in delhi”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We loved staying at this hotel. All the hotel staff are very courteous and go out of way to help. The food is very nice. The location is excellent. Room were very clean and well organised. Even the beds were so big that 2adults and 1child could sleep comfortable.
Overall if visiting Delhi it's a perfect place to stay.....

• Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I had very good time at hotel cabana after long flight from US I got nice place to stay at hotel cabana I booked online! Thanks hotel cabana you made my holiday wonderful very helpful staff
food is good near by very good market Thanks :)

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Jaanu J
Vadodara, India
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Cabana hotel in April and a few times before. Its location near the M block market in GK 1 makes it a perfect place to stay though the rooms are small but nicely done. Most economical to stay in Delhi.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank MitulPatel5
Reviewed 18 May 2014

it was a nice stay nice location , near to main shopping hub of city, good in services ,good professional staff, the chap on reception was very help full. hotel is situated in south delhi nice night club in that area ,

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Namita335
CabanaHotel, General Manager at FabHotel Cabana GK1, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your feedback. We are happy to note that you liked our team and services offered by us. We always strive to provide the best of services to all our guests. Indeed, Cabana Hotel is situated centrally in South Delhi with close proximity to markets, restaurants and good night clubs.

We thank you once again for your appreciation and look forward to welcome you back at Cabana Hotel.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

e are presently having an exhibition in your hotel for jewelry i.e. 10-11 May.

I would like to point out that the service of this hotel is absolutely pathetic and very much like a no star hotel standard.

To point out the facts of such a strong statement is that from the beginning of our day we have been facing immense problems of lack of interest and service from the staff. I repeatedly asked your employees to fix up one light bulb which took about 4 hours.

Secondly, the manager/supervisor Mr. Abhishek made a deal with me for Rs. 8000/- per day inclusive of tea, coffee and cookies. Upon my arrival today he completely backed out of his commitment and word and projected the customer to be a liar. Such attitude and disregard for customers shows the standard of employees the owner can appoint. Upon arguing further, Mr. Abhishek agreed to give us tea and coffee upto a certain number and chargeable beyond a point with no cookies included.

Thirdly, the tea and coffee service took about 45-50 mins to reach. The reason was given that the hotel is completely booked which can be rightly interpreted as being under staffed. Upon receiving the coffee, the coffee granules were not completely dissolved. Pointing out to this issue the manager showed us even more attitude and arrogance.

Fourthly, the manager seems to be of a very cheap mentality. He is constantly asking us to pay for the banquet even though the days of our exhibition aren't finished. He has a lame excuse of accounts being closed at the beginning of the day so we have to pay up.

I have travelled to numerous hotels in Delhi and around the world. This is the first time I am experiencing such arrogant, cheap, inadequate staff.

I sure do hope people don't book this hotel after reading this review. It's terrible!

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank Gauravsahnii
Kathmandu, Nepal
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We are a couple and frequently travell to Delhi for business and shopping and love the City in general. We like trying out new hotels. So we booked 5 nights in Hotel Cabana after my good friend recommended us the place. We should have realised instantly that it was not a good choice when they gave us their room price which was three times more than what my friend had paid 1 month ago. Anyway we were still looking forward to a good experience.
When we arrived the FO manager did not look very happy to see us. The room was small, noisey and smelled. We asked for a room change, but they were non available for the same price, they said we would have to pay extra. We thought we would manage. I went in for shower and got my self locked inside the bathroom. Because the lock broke when I tried to lock the bathroom door. They had no idea how to handle the situation. When I managed to get myself out- unscrewing the lock from inside with my own skill, they did not even bother to apologise for the incident. They said it was not their fault: it was a technical error. HOTEL CABANA GK1 DELHI boasts to be a 3 star Hotel: however they didn't have a phone in their bathroom. I had to bang the bathroom door from inside to make myself heard. I couldn't stay there even for a night and checked out the same night. To cap it all up they charged me the full amount for our horrible few hours experience in Cabana Hotel GK 1 NEW DELHI.

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank nirakar
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I travel a lot, and usually spend more than a couple of days in a hotel. Almost any hotel can make a good first impression, but good long term impressions are a different story. At the end of my stay, I will have spent 4 months here, and the service has been excellent. I do not speak the language, but the staff and management has been very diligent about making sure I am safe and have what I need.

The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and there's plenty of hot water and water pressure. There's a safe and a small fridge in the wardrobe. The restaurant has a good mix of Indian and world cuisine, and room service is available. The laundry services are quick and good, and there's a dry cleaner across the street. There is also a shopping center with restaurants, clothing stores, grocery stores, etc. within walking distance.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
CabanaHotel, General Manager at FabHotel Cabana GK1, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your positive feedback. We are deeply honored by your patronage and liking for our Hotel. At Cabana Hotel, it is our utmost priority to make sure we provide our guests with the best of services for them to feel at home. We take all efforts to ensure that our guests are comfortable.

We thank you once again for your appreciation and look forward to serve you better in many more times to come.

Kind Regards,