Overall this is a great place if you're on a budget but want to be in the main bazaar area and close to main tourist attractions and sights of Delhi
- helpful staff
- good wifi
- central location: can walk to all main tourist sites if you like walking or very short tuk tuk rides
- as with most places the building is run down and the rooms/bathrooms could do with a good wash but overall it was fairly clean and acceptable.
- loud as it is on the main bazaar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Hari Piorko is a landmark in the midst of busy market New Delhi, where hospitality stands first. Covering 5000 sq. yards space with elegant interiors & teak wood furniture designed for comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Hari Piorko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.