“We enjoyed our stay and we will be back for sure.”
Review of Hotel Aura

Hotel Aura
Ranked #474 of 733 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 19 August 2011

It is fantastic property and is located in the heart of the city. Very comforable for business as well as leisure trip. I would love to come to this hotel again and again for comfort and services that it offers to its customers.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank shaileshupadhyay

Reviewed 19 August 2011

I stayed there for 2 nights on my way to home. It was nice and staff member were helpful. I will stay again for my any future delhi visit.

Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank nitesh s
sales_aurahotel, Manager at Hotel Aura, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2011

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for choosing Our hotel and giving us a chance to serve you.
Thank you very much for your review in Tripadvisor.
This encourage us to give best service to guest and make their stay memorable.
Thanks with Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2011

My stay in this hotel is a wonderful memory of my life. From the very first day of my stay in this hotel I felt the true essence of wonderful Indian hospitality. Before coming to India what I had expected I got more than that. The service of this hotel was far better than even the 4* and 5* hotels of Seoul. Cleanliness of the hotel was of very high standard. Managers, waiters and cook all were very fluent in English and well mannered. I was surprised when a gentleman came and said "ANYONGHASIMNIKKA ". It was like a more than surprise for me. I stayed more than 25 hotels of India in different cities but for the first time I came to meet with an hotel attendant who was good in Korea and who was kept there to help Korean customers.
If I describe in one line I could only say -" thanks and only thanks to you Hotel Aura as you made my stay in Delhi SUPERB". "감사합니다" (GAMSAHAMNIDA- THANK YOU)

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank kim_hye2007
sales_aurahotel, Manager at Hotel Aura, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your touching review on tripadvisor.
This encourage us to make guest visit memorable.
Hoping to see you again.
Thanks once again with best regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2011

Stayed here for two nights on a short trip to India, with a trip to Jaipur in between. I would give this a one-star rating, if it weren't for the staff, who were really nice and and made an effort overall.
First night we got a queen bed room, despite explicitly asking for a twin room upon making the reservation one month ago, but it seemed like no one read our request. We were told that no twin rooms were available that night, but given assurances we that we would be given a twin room upon our return in a day's time.
We did get a twin room the following Friday night. Unfortunately it was at a different hotel - their "sister" hotel accross the street. This place was much more basic and grungy with with no bathtub and an extemely noisy aircon system. This was a much cheaper hotel and, naturally, we were not given a discount or upgrade.

I chose this hotel due to its proximity to New Delhi Railway station, but in hindsight there are much better options available in the area. The thing to do would probably have been to just go there and choose a hotel on the spot.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank ypavlov
Reviewed 24 July 2011

Room looked great, however when settled for the night looked like sheets had been slept in and bed was just re made.
Very noisy in the room we were in, and smoke came through our aircon during the night. Think staff were smoking in the store room
Beside us. Complained and told couldn't moves us till the morning.
Booked our driver through travel desk- travel man was Great!!! Best part about staying here. Good driver we received. Told complimentary breakfast, however tried to charge us when leaving! Okay for a night stay but check room thoroughly as when moved to new room toilet broken, kept flushing!!!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Aliciammccarthy
sales_aurahotel, Manager at Hotel Aura, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2011

Dear Guest,
It was our pleasure that you gave us a chance to serve you.
Thank you very much for your review in tripadvisor. We are trying to improve the area you have raised the questions. Your comments are precious for us.

Reviewed 29 June 2011

This is a boutique hotel in hustle bustle of paharganj area. from out side hotel looks ok but rooms are really good. costing around INR 2.5K is good place to stay. nice modern clean room, bathroom with all amenities, free wifi, free breakfast and drinking water bottles. 10 mins from New Delhi Station and Airport Metro.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank sonal10
sales_aurahotel, Manager at Hotel Aura, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you, Thank you very much for your review in Tripadvisor.This encourage us to provide best service to guest and make their stay memorable. Hoping see you again.

Manager

Reviewed 19 June 2011

From the outside, the hotel does look a little run down. However do not judge this hotel by what you see from the outside. Once I got inside the room, my impression changed tremendously. This hotel provides stuffs that even more expensive does for a fee. Free Wifi Internet and BBC news are provided for free. Not to mention the 2 1L bottle of water that the porter would bring in the minute you settled down in your room. The Staff are very sincere and are very helpful in advising the places to go for sightseeing. However the windowless room (that I got) was a tad depressing. Given that this is a wonderful hotel, that some of the hotels I stayed in India during my short trip can't match up (and I paid more for those hotels).

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Diviva
sales_aurahotel, Manager at Hotel Aura, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing Hotel Aura and giving us a chance to serve you. Many Many Thanks to you for your review in Tripadvisor. This encourage us to give best service to guest and make their stay memorable.Hope see you again.
Thanks with warm regards,