“very friendly and very safe”
Review of Hotel Aura

Hotel Aura
Ranked #460 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
basti
“very friendly and very safe”
Reviewed 30 August 2011

in my opinion this hotel is very safe for women.staffs are very friendly and helpful in nature.This hotel is very safety for women ,solo n family.next time whenever I 'll come Delhi Stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank kritiBasti
sales_aurahotel, Manager at Hotel Aura, responded to this review, 7 September 2011
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your review in tripadvisor

Thanks with warm regards,

Amit Kumar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
banglore
Reviewed 27 August 2011

Services which i got in this hotel is extraordinary, i don't expect i can find this anywhere else.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank raghav k
Reviewed 27 August 2011

Hospitality was realy an excellent....ths hotel got evrythn like location,rum service,i got the return ticket without goin anyware...next tim whn I wil go ther I wil stay n suggest my frn too..the staffs sugest me whr to go n which place is famous..n kaha kya milta hai...?it was like home..it also gud for family..i think its 4star hotel without paying rent of 4star hotel anyway its proper place for middle lower class

• Stayed February 2011
2 Thank Vashist
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 19 August 2011

It is fantastic property and is located in the heart of the city. Very comforable for business as well as leisure trip. I would love to come to this hotel again and again for comfort and services that it offers to its customers.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank shaileshupadhyay
Rostock, Germany
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I stayed there for 2 nights on my way to home. It was nice and staff member were helpful. I will stay again for my any future delhi visit.

Stayed February 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank nitesh s
sales_aurahotel, Manager at Hotel Aura, responded to this review, 20 August 2011
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for choosing Our hotel and giving us a chance to serve you.
Thank you very much for your review in Tripadvisor.
This encourage us to give best service to guest and make their stay memorable.
Thanks with Warm regards,
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 5 August 2011

My stay in this hotel is a wonderful memory of my life. From the very first day of my stay in this hotel I felt the true essence of wonderful Indian hospitality. Before coming to India what I had expected I got more than that. The service of this hotel was far better than even the 4* and 5* hotels of Seoul. Cleanliness of the hotel was of very high standard. Managers, waiters and cook all were very fluent in English and well mannered. I was surprised when a gentleman came and said "ANYONGHASIMNIKKA ". It was like a more than surprise for me. I stayed more than 25 hotels of India in different cities but for the first time I came to meet with an hotel attendant who was good in Korea and who was kept there to help Korean customers.
If I describe in one line I could only say -" thanks and only thanks to you Hotel Aura as you made my stay in Delhi SUPERB". "감사합니다" (GAMSAHAMNIDA- THANK YOU)

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank kim_hye2007
sales_aurahotel, Manager at Hotel Aura, responded to this review, 12 August 2011
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing Hotel Aura and giving us a chance to serve you.
Thank you very much for your touching review on tripadvisor.
This encourage us to make guest visit memorable.
Hoping to see you again.
Thanks once again with best regards,

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Stayed here for two nights on a short trip to India, with a trip to Jaipur in between. I would give this a one-star rating, if it weren't for the staff, who were really nice and and made an effort overall.
First night we got a queen bed room, despite explicitly asking for a twin room upon making the reservation one month ago, but it seemed like no one read our request. We were told that no twin rooms were available that night, but given assurances we that we would be given a twin room upon our return in a day's time.
We did get a twin room the following Friday night. Unfortunately it was at a different hotel - their "sister" hotel accross the street. This place was much more basic and grungy with with no bathtub and an extemely noisy aircon system. This was a much cheaper hotel and, naturally, we were not given a discount or upgrade.

I chose this hotel due to its proximity to New Delhi Railway station, but in hindsight there are much better options available in the area. The thing to do would probably have been to just go there and choose a hotel on the spot.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends