“Great hotel in Delhi!”

Ranked #505 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Holland, Michigan
“Great hotel in Delhi!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

For the price, this hotel is a great deal. Well located, rooms are clean and the staff are very friendly. Anuj and his colleagues on the front desk are particularly helpful. I had two nights here and really enjoyed my stay - a welcome oasis from the madness outside. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mark R
sales_aurahotel, General Manager at Hotel Aura, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for opportunity you provided to serve you.
Thank you so much for your feedback at tripadvisor.com
Your feedback helps us to improve.
We are delighted to know that you liked our hotel,room,service and found Great Hotel in Delhi.

With regards,

Hotel Aura,
Management Team.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 December 2013

This hotel is situated in the heart of Delhi and has been very convenient for me to travel. I stayed in Aura on my business trip to Delhi and left very satisfied with service provided by the Hotel staff. The affordable accommodation price with exceptionally great service make this hotel now one of my favorite in Delhi. I loved the Hotel decor and food was great too. I will highly recommend this hotel as one of the best in Delhi. I would like to thank the reception and the restaurant staff for their welcoming service and all the help.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for opportunity you provided to serve you.
Thank you so much for your feedback at tripadvisor.
Your feedback helps us to improve. We are delighted to know that you liked our hotel location,food service etc.

Hotel Aura
Management Team
Somerset, UK
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Recently spent 3 nights at this hotel on a 2 week trip around India. I found all of the reception and staff to be friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. The restaurant on the upper floor serves good, well priced food, and nothing was too much trouble for anyone. The rooms were a decent size, secure, clean, and well furnished. There is a travel desk next to reception, staffed by helpful people who can arrange taxis and trips out and about, we went to Agra for the day, for example. Sleep quality was ok, noise is hard to avoid in Delhi, there's the incessant sound of car horns, but that's just Delhi traffic, nothing to do with the hotel itself. In short I would recommend to a fellow traveller that they stay at the Aura, if I ever returned to Delhi, it's where I would head without a doubt.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank ForceTranquille
Dear Guest,
thank you so much for opportunity you provided to serve you.
Thank you so much for your feedback at tripadvisor.com. Your feedback helps us to improve.
We are delighted to know that your liked our hotel, service, food everything.

Hotel Aura,
Management Team.
Indore, India
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Hotel location is perfect near New Delhi Station where our train Malwa came.just couple of minutes walk from station.road is very crowded and there are hundreds of other hotel situated.We found aura very good hotel and we can not find better option at this price Rs.2200.rooms are clean.service is good,food at restaurant is fresh,tasty but bit expensive.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 25 November 2013

i just stayed at this hotel on 24-25 november 2013.Rooms are good.But the problem i faced during my stay at the hotel is with hot water which starts only water 10 min.One more good thing is it is very near to New Delhi station although the surroundings are noisy.So one can easily go to this hotel.It is just 5 minute walk from new delhi station.Also i found out that no buckets are provided for taking bath in the standard room.We have to take shower bath compulsorily.This type of rule in an hotel i am watching it for the first time.Maybe that we may be forced to take laundry services for our clothes since if there is a bucket then one might wash clothes in it.There is also no provision of small soap, scribbling pad in case of emergency which other hotels provide.Even the cost of food at the restaurant. is quite expensive.Also at night there is no proper light at the restaurant.So it is ok if you are saying for a day but for a longer stay & for family stay i would recommend to go to other hotels in the vicinity.

Room Tip: Never take a standard room. Go for premium rooms.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Anantmurthy
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed at hotel aura for 2 nights recently, and really we only slept there as were busy sightseeing as part of a whirlwind trip. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, even at nearly midnight when we arrived - after a professional and on time transfer from the airport which they arranged.
We found the room to be very noisy as it looked over the street, however this is not really the hotels fault.
All facilities were in working order, though it did take quite awhile to get hot water (be patient!).
We had an early tour booked the next morning so the staff kindly prepared a basic takeaway breakfast for us at 6am which we were very grateful for! The following morning we had breakfast at the rooftop restaurant which was basic but just what we needed. We also had room service for dinner and it was again what we needed after a busy day. The staff member organising room service was delightful and nothing was too much trouble.
Overall a pleasant stay, the only real down side is the noise - pack earplugs!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank missbingham
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have recently visited Hotel Aura during my business trip to India. Hotel location is great and it was convenient for me to travel anywhere in the cty from the hotel. The service i got in this particular hotel was much better than some of the known hotels in India. Room was very nice and clean, bed was comfortable and bath was excellent. I had dinner and breakfast in the hotel which was really nice. I was very impressed with service i have recieved from the waiting staff during my dinner and breakfast. In hotel Gymnasium and Sauna services were really handy for me during my busy schedule. My overall stay was very pleasent and would recommend this place to my colleagues and friends. Thank you so much to the whole staff of Aura for your high standard service and making my stay very pleasent.A great Hotel with affordable prices. I will be coming back soon.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business