Hotel Aura
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$150
US$104
US$134
US$105
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$332
US$80
US$64
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewstravel desknew delhi railway stationpaharganj areaexecutive roomthe hotel staffstreet noiseconnaught placehotel is situatedbudget hotelclean hotelbed sheetsmain bazaarfront officeindiataxijacuzziram
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My friends and I came here twice.
On our first visit, it was pretty good, the food and the room was decent.
We were on third floor so for us to use the wifi we had to go down to the lobby (it was too weak in the room).
So we decide to go for a second time after our trip to Jaipur.
We searched on booking.com and the price was actually cheaper than what we have paid.
So we called into ask if we could get the room for the price listed in booking.com for tmr night.
They said they will offer us the same deal and we would have to pay them there.
However, when we went there, they charged us the price that they charged us on the first day (which was like 500 more rupees). In CAD, it may not be much but we were all short in budget and in Indua, 500 rupees meant a lot. We argued with them but they were like no this is what you have to pay for.
So we ended up paying the same amount as on the first day!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
9  Thank rachel m
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel for the second time. Staffs are so kind. Room is clean. Breakfast is so good. Free Internet Wifi is available. Price is not so high. New Delhi Railway Station is near. That's why I chose here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2014

To be honest, we had hoped to return from our travels to the Grand Godwin Hotel, which is a dozen metres from Aura, but they were full. I think it fair to offer a comparison, as the price of a "de luxe" room is more or less the same for both. Our room at the Aura was small and windowless, but quiet at night. The bathroom was adequate, and the shower was good. Free wifi, and breakfast included. It does appear that there is no actual difference in the room described as standard to the room described as executive double, with the latter having breakfast and airport pick-up added, but that's not an issue, especially for a single night. There isn't a minibar (just an empty fridge), but there was tea/coffee facility. The restaurant on the top floor does not compare favourably with the one at the Grand Godwin, which I described in an earlier review. The food was average, and they only had extra strong Kingfisher available. The Grand Godwin is, in all respects, a far better hotel, but for one night. The Aura is OK. The only advantage offered by the Aura was that their airport shuttle cost us 550 rupees compared to the 700 charged by the GG.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sarumanthewhite
Reviewed 28 January 2014

.I enjoy every day people in this hotel all of us good & helpful. i feel like home. i booked through of
priceline.com. i booked standard room but they will give me royal suite room.no extra charges.ram,
abhishek is honesty & helpful.mr,rafiq khan who arrange my travel trip. agra,jaipur,ajmer,delhi.
super,,,super,,,super,, thank you very much Aura Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stayed in Aura Suit with spa bath room. My wife and 6 years old daughter were also with me. It was a magnificent accommodation but required to some more clean up before guest come in the room.
I also arranged 5 days tour to visit various famous places in India through their independent travel department. I have to say that was a very good arrangement by Mr. Rofiq (Travel Manager of Hotel Aura).

By and large I was well cooperated by management & services of hotel Aura.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Furkanul H
sales_aurahotel, General Manager at Hotel Aura, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for the opportunity to serve you.
Thank you so much for your feedback at tripadvisor.com. Your feedback helps us to improve and your fellow traveler to find a nice hotel near New Delhi Railway station.

We are delighted to know that you liked our hotel, service, food and found hotel aura Magnificent.

Hoping to serve you in your next visit to Delhi.

Hotel Management Team.