“Excellent Bakery”

Ranked #19 of 66 Bakeries in New Delhi
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Reviewed 27 July 2014

superb and clean bakery for evening dinner like fresh salads and breads. place is situated right in the heart of karol bagh market and well maintained.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Have been patronising Anjalika since I was a kid. The pastries here are amazing. Especially the Pineapple Pastry, although they've added lots more to have a nice variety, pineapple remains my all time favourite.
All other products are also freshly made. The quality of biscuits has gone down since my childhood.

3  Thank Aashish K
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was looking for some leather items in the market. I saw this shop by chance. I entered the pastry shop. There were lot of variety of breads and pastry neatly displayed in the glass refrigerators.
They have a sitting space also on first floor.
I enjoyed a lot of variety of breads and also bought for my evening tea.

3  Thank brav01985
Reviewed 16 April 2014

one of the oldest beakry in town but every 1 was very rude. The food quality was poor and a day or two old. had a sanwhich which had hair in it. will not visit the Beakry again.

1  Thank liquarius
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Its one the best bakery's near to my place. So, on every birthday we buy cakes and other snacks from here only. All cakes are delicious and fresh. Now I have tried almost every cake they have. Their Chicken, mutton and paneer patties are awsome. They have cookies and breads as well. Even the pastries and tarts are delicious.

3  Thank ManyaShankhdhar