“Nice place to sit but highly over priced at Karol Bagh”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Jade Garden

Ranked #874 of 12,555 Restaurants in New Delhi
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
New Delhi, India
“Nice place to sit but highly over priced at Karol Bagh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

I have been there 5-6 times because it’s near to my place. Last time when I visited, I noticed that they changed their ambience and now the restaurant has more space to sit. More like a lounge, which is a relief as earlier they had very limited space. I almost tried every cocktail they have on their menu, some of them are nice but most of them are just average and even worse sometimes. Last time me and my friend had ordered a cocktail, I don't remember the name but it was terrible. Food and snacks are good in taste. Hygienically perfect. And service is also very good. But the prices are really high. Even I felt they over charge sometimes in the name of taxes. 1 more experience I would like to share, lately I got a discount coupon of Jade Garden, and when me and my friends handover them those coupons at the time of billing, they just flatly said no. I don't understand if they don’t want to give us the discount then why they advertised in such a manner. Its like, if 2 people are going to sit and drink and order some snack also. They will definitely end up paying 2000 rs. approximately.

• Visited February 2014

BHIWADI
“Good Ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Situated in Chanakya Puri, this restaurant a part of Hotel Claridges serves excellent food, liked the chinese food specially .Always consistent with their quality. Good food and great wine collection. The service is equally good. Love to go their with family and friends.

Visited July 2013
Asansol, India
“GOOD RESTURENT AT KAROL BAGH”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I been there in this resturen last month the food quality is very good staff is very polite to serve.The best thing in resturet is they serve very chilled beer which like everyone to drink.I was really stishfied in this resturent.Price is also reasonable acording to the service.I highly recomand this resturent and I like to vist here again.

• Visited September 2013
Athens, Greece
“Good value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

Chill out place cool atmosphere , prices very easy on pockets. Where you get a beer bottle for Rs.118 plus taxes in Delhi--No place other than this and what amazing cocktails at affordable prices.

Best place for tourist like me

• Visited May 2013
Dartmoor National Park, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 4,250 helpful votes
“Don't trust their flyers”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

Visited here on the basis of a flyer being handed out by staff outside, advertising Kingfisher for 70rs, a good deal. We were slightly surprised to find once inside that this was not the price and the waiter stated that the flyer was two years out of date. In small writing were the words rates changed on the flyer which therefore meant they could charge what they wanted. A bit of a dirty trick in my mind. Anyway , having looked at the drinks list I opted for a Kingfisher large bottle at its new price of 118rs, still not a bad price, and checking that this was correct very clearly with the waiter. The drinks were served quickly and to my surprise they did come out at 118 + tax. The waiters did pay the female members of our group rather too much attention though and this, combined with the misleading flyer, mean I wouldn't return (incidentally they were still handing the flyer out when I returned to Karol Bagh three weeks later).

• Visited February 2013