“VFM, good food n' service.”
Review of Spaghetti Kitchen - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2013

stopped at this eatery to quench beer thirst on a dry day. Landed up ordering chicken frittos with paprica sauce, Thin crust pizza, draught beer @89/- a mug for us, frsh lime soda for daughter. Good food, prompt service, feedback taking on an ipad mini, altogether a smart package. Costed us Rs.1500 incl Tips/Taxes. Good VFM on a weekend. Would recommend.

There are newer reviews for Spaghetti Kitchen

Reviewed 10 May 2013

I love Italian food so enjoyed this time as well. Have had at the Spaghetti kitchen a few times, but before their renovation. They have changed the menu, but still kept it fairly same.

The soup was good and the appetizer was fairly decent. The pasta sauce was great but the pasta a little undercooked this time. The desert was the chocolate bomb and was tastier than it looked!

The washrooms are neat and clean. The service was good enough, although they took a lot of time to get our final bill!

The food was good overall, so I would go there anytime again.

Cost: 2000/- for 2 for 1 soup, 1 appetizer, 1 main course, 1 desert

Reviewed 26 April 2013

We went to this restaurant after reading about the weekday lunch buffet in Time Out Delhi magazine, where it was advertized as an Italian buffet lunch at INR 475 + taxes. Althought I didn't realize the taxes (including a 10% service charge, which for a buffet meal seems unjustified) would bring the total to INR 615 per person, the spread was nice, as was the ambience and the music (soft Italian instead of generic trash!).There were 4 types of dinner rolls to choose from, 4 types of condiments (including a delicious aubergine pickle), 1 soup, 4 salads (potato, pasta, a lebanese salad and one of assorted bell peppers; average taste0, 6 main course dishes (fish with mashed potatoes was excellent, as was the lamb; the chicken was quite dry, the risotto nothing great, and two kinds of vegetables in tomato sauce nice) and at least 10 kinds of dessert (mostly different flavours of pastry and cake, plus fresh fruit). Plus a glass of iced tea/lemonade is served on the table, as is delicious pasta in white sauce and great thin crust pizza. We enjoyed our meal very much, but vegetarians should be aware that the spread is more oriented towards non-vegetarians! The manager was most helpful.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

We were just passing by and saw an advert saying 475 ++ taxes per person for an italian buffet. We had been here once but had dined alacarte so thought of trying this out. The restaurant was full and was buzzing with ladies and young teenagers.

The spread was not lavish - consisted of 3-4 types of average salads, 1 veg soup ( green pea i think ). The main course was quite nice - Fish, Rissotto, Lamb with Rice and some chicken.

The only problem was they were extremely lazy in refilling the dishes which were almost empty and if someone asked them to refill the dish they would do it in such miniscule quantities that is got annoying since we could not sample any chicken or lamb because they just would not refill it. I believe they had a large group of people who polished away everything. But was unfair to us.

On seeing my frown they quickly brought some freshly made exclusively to our table whatever they finished in the main buffet corner.

The best part was hand tossed thin crust pizza and pasta which was brought to everyone's table as part of the buffet. The pizza was brilliant and they were generous in serving quantities.

the dessert was smashing - they had mango mousse, chocolate cake and couple of other things.

They were extremely apologetic and what could have turned out to be an average lunch, when I got up and paid I felt satisfied and the food was excellent. Barring the small annoying delay there was nothing I could fault them into.

I paid 1200 for me and my wife. My 3 year old kid ate free.

I will go again.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

You get what you ask for in terms of their dishes .. They are quick with their service and great at suggesting options ..