“Disappointment”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The offer on beers attracted me to this eatery, although there was NO other customer at one thirty in the afternoon.
The Manager/ steward recommended a pizza, chicken topping.
It was ghastly! Disappointing, and no wonder there are few customers

Reviewed 10 August 2014

BEWARE

Although they categorize veg dishes and veg dishes with egg separately on the menu (which is the ideal thing by the way), in reality when you ask the stuff, every veg dish that the menu claims is eggless is actually with egg. Their menu and their staff contradict each other 100% of the time. And a simple look at their menu makes you realize that they are here to fool customers.

I'd love to be in a profession where I could sue such restaurants worth millions and do nothing but that. These people deserve to be sued big time!

By the way the food per say is good. And the ambience is fine as well. But their ethics are down in the dumps. The owners and the staff deserve to be sued.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

"Sizzle Festino" launched this week at Spaghetti Kitchen—so it was the perfect occasion to catch up with a dear friend over luncheon. I was surprised to see a well conceived and executed menu: the result of fine-tuning and pushing the envelope! It was a determined effort to match imagination with experience. I call it the rejuvenation menu as I could swear I felt healthier after eating the dishes we selected for our culinary experience. To start we ordered 'Provencal Rocket Leaf Salad' and 'Chargrilled Flat Bread Platter'—with a tall glass of lime soda. My friend and I both agreed the salad was exquisite! You have to imagine light—as in refined and layered. Fresh rocket leaves in a fifteen-year aged Balsamic dressing topped with feta cheese and cherry tomatoes in a playful pile competing with Mediterranean olives and mushrooms. It is certainly designed to please and refresh the palate! The platter of grilled homemade bread with sundried tomato pesto and tzatziki was a great auxiliary.

We couldn't have asked for better service than that delivered by the management whose personality models hospitality. Chef Ashun described entrées and tailormade our selection so we could do away with carbs! To begin we ordered 'Jerk Chicken' and then we honed in on the same entrée: 'Blackened Fish'. The boneless chargrilled chicken with jerk marinade was excellent with mango-mint salsa and risotto paprika enticing the palate. Up next was the Cajun-spiced Basa with Balsamic reduction. What a glorious creation this was! Slow cooking it had released and maintained natural flavors and juices heightened by jalapenos and capers, fettuccini in pesto sauce and rocket leaves. Instead of ending the meal with coffee or dessert we did the healthy thing by requesting for a lime shot—lime juice in a shot glass! Kudos to Chef Ashun and his team for an outstanding culinary feat. The next visit will have to be soon! Buon appetito. (22.7.2014)

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Last year I had a great beer n' pizza experience here. They were so confident, handed over an ipad for feedback. Based on the earlier experience, ordered a pitcher of beer. They denied. Though the menu has 650 ml Foster's, the waiter claimed that they serve only 330 ml. The thin crust Pizza took 40 mins to serve a soggy one. They conveniently ignored us knowing that they'll receive bad foodback. Billing took 20 mins, conveniently ignoring my card over, got it right after a follow-up. I'll never make a repeat visit in this outlet. My wife agreed to my feedback, as well. Avoid.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Visited on Good Friday 2014. There was Buffet and was affordable 550 + Tax.
Salads had wide options. Pizza was so so but the Pasta was really enjoyable. Main course meal was good with decent options for Vegeterians also. Deserts were again great . Service was quite attentive . Be carefull about additional item orders out of buffet menu as 1 ice tea cost 185 + tax .
Overall recommendable place. Decor is also decent . Most important it did not mix- the indian .. chinese etc... along with Italian menu .