Being a boutique hotel, I found it a bit below my expectations if I compare it with the other main chain hotels, where I have stayed.
But I will list the Pros and Cons:
1. Good location.
2. Good receptive and helpful staff. No hassles at check in or check out.
3. Breakfast is just about adequate with smattering of fresh fruit, lime juice, cereals, paronthas, aloo sabzi, bread, choice of eggs, tea, idli. Only 1 waiter with the manager chipping in to help him out.
1. Much too soft mattresses. Need to be firmer.
2. Very poor lighting in the room.
3. Lift is not at the ground level. You have to climb a few steps to reach it.
4. The tap in our bathroom was loose at its mooring. Needs tightening.
5. No hand towel or bathroom slippers. But they were provided when requested for.
6. Furniture is dated and needs an overhaul.
Others have already complained about the first two issues, but despite rejoinders from the Management, they have done nothing about it.
Though as I said before, I was a bit disappointed at this lackadaisical approach of the Management in not doing anything about these issues, I will not mind staying there again provided they do something about it. This should, however, not be taken as an endorsement.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking