“Excellent stay and customer service”
Review of Piccadily Hotel

Piccadily Hotel
Ranked #338 of 721 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 5 December 2011

The quality of the hotel is excellent for the price and most reviews have mentioned, the staff at this hotel are excellent.They were all very professional and extremely friendly helpful.The rooms had everything one needed and were very clean and comfortable.I stayed in the Junior Suite for 2 nights, room is spacious, nice decorated and well-maintained.There was nothing we could fault with this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2011

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the services provided by the hotel and would like to thank you for your positive comments about your experience at Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri. It is always reassuring to learn that our efforts are being noted by those whom we count on the most, "our guests".

Thank you once again for your patronage of Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri. We look forward to your next visit.

999 - 1,005 of 1,214 reviews

Reviewed 30 November 2011

Staying here felt somewhat other worldly as you step away from the mayhem of the Janakpuri West roads, shops etc. It is a beautiful hotel, spacious, and well laid out. Service was as you would expect it to be. We were in the Executive Lounge and had a great experience there, as well as in the ground floor bar. Nice early evening buffet snacks in the bar. First class treatment all round and facilities as well.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank skl2910
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2011

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

Your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us is highly appreciated and the time taken to provide me with these details is of utmost importance to us. I’m glad to hear that the facilities provided on our Executive floor were able to meet your expectations.

Thank you once again for your patronage of Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri. We hope to be of service to you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 November 2011

Ladies and gentlemen, to make your vacation or business trip to Delhi complete I thoroughly recommend that you stay at this fantastic hotel.

Janakpuri itself is a district of "old Delhi" an typically Indian.

It was a 30 minute cab ride from the airport, the door staff greeted me in the traditional manner and were very polite and helpful.

Check in was fast and well managed, the room key and the little holder they put them in was already waiting for me and they even took me to my suite to make sure I was happy with it.

The suite was very spacious and well appointed, it even had fresh flowers and fruit, a really nice touch.

I paid less than £90 per night for a 3 roomed suite for a 6 night stay, great value.

Well managed and such a friendly hotel, well done all, see you soon

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Matt G
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2011

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri

We sincerely appreciate your positive comments about the hotel. I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

Lovely hotel, spacious comfortable room. Quiet, calm atmosphere. Choices in the restaurant were varied and delicious. Restaurant staff were efficient except in offering morning offee. They did not understand Westerner's need for coffee with their breakfast!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Beaverskins24
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2011

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you for your constructive feedback and observation. I was glad to hear that you were able to enjoy various facilities provided by the hotel. We have shared your feedback with the team and can assure you of our best moving forward.

Thank you once again for staying with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to Delhi.

Reviewed 16 November 2011

This hotel was our first in 3 weeks in India and it was one of the best during our holiday. Wow, from check-in till check-out. We booked 3 suites for 7 people and everyone said it was excellent.

Check-in and check-out was smooth at the executive floor. While waiting for our rooms the staff offered us cold drinks in the executive lounge.

The rooms were spacious and the interior was nice and modern with separate sleep-and living room. The bath room was big and there was everything what u needed. Lovely shower and separate bath, 2 sinks. The bed was amazing, very comfortable.

During our stay my mother celebrated her 50th birthday and from back home I sent a mail to ask if they could arrange something. And indeed they did. The hotel had sent a big and lovely cake along with beautiful flowers. Very nice service.

Breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks in the lounge was really good. And the service here was better than most hotels in Europe. Room service also very nice. The hotel has 8 restaurants we used only 2 of them and both where very nice. There was only one thing at the restaurant on the ground floor we ordered for 7 people and the brought food for 6, we didn’t ordered something else because u had to want long before u got it. They apologized many times and they offered us lovely and many many desserts, on the house of course.

The swimming pool was a very nice feature after a long day in Delhi.
If I return I know where I’m going to stay….

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Robbyrs
Reviewed 8 November 2011

This Hotel is beautiful, but new. The only thing that I thought needed adjusting was the breakfast. They did not replaced the empty trays of food. This hotel was the best we stayed in India.

The people from India are so nice, and they try hard to please. We are so spoiled and fail to see others trying to do their best. I would like to make a comment about the people I observed at the hotel: Generally, most of us are rude when things don't go our way; we don't realize that when we misbehave, in other countries, people are judging all Americans' by your behavior.
The metro station was accross the way from the hotel. I did not ride it since we only went there overnight.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank floribel071
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2011

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri

Thank you for taking time and letting us know your views regarding your recent stay with us.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed the facilities and services at the hotel and would like to thank you for your positive comments about your experience at Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri. These are certainly going to be very encouraging and motivating especially for the Team.

We hope to see you back at the hotel soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2011

Upon checking in I was whisked up to the executive lounge (it was just 8 pm). As there were a couple others checking in, I walked over to see what evening eats were out. Nothing. I asked about the evening happy hour and was told 6 - 8 pm. This was repeated the second night at 8. On the third night at 6:30, I asked why they weren't serving and was told it was held downstairs. Gee, thanks.. I found the desk area very small and the TV was in the way when I wanted to work. I do like that the Hilton and many hotels now have the electic coverters of all different sizes right there in the wall. They have a nice pool, but again, I felt the air was too sick to go outside on my off hours. The fitness center was small, but did have nice equipment. I went into the spa and read the menu, but it didn't have a clean feel to me so I passed.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank trekker954
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2011

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you for taking out time and sharing your feedback with regards to your recent stay with us.

Please accept my sincere apologies that the service provided to you did not meet with your expectations. Your constructive observation will be shared with our team and I am certain will be of great help to us.

Thank you once again for your feedback. We wish you a pleasant week ahead and look forward to your next visit.