Piccadily Hotel
US$140
US$122
US$224
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$272
US$230
US$134
US$117
  • Breakfast included
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$86
Radisson Blu
US$153
US$39
US$34
1,397 results
All reviewsjanakpuri west metro stationexecutive floorwest delhihuge lobbycoffee shopindian restaurantan oasisconnaught placehiltonashaambiencemsdriveragra
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The staff at this hotel was kind and helpful, the food was good and the room was clean. Beds were very comfortable! Room rates were remarkably good and the cost for a private driver to take me to and through Delhi was very reasonable. Make sure to try the watermelon carpaccio!

Room Tip: Ask for floors higher up for a view of the crazy, chaotic, hustle and bustle of the streets of Delhi.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Piccadily2014, Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Greetings from Piccadily New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I would like to thank you for your positive comments about your experience at Piccadily New Delhi / Janakpuri.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Meena Rani ,

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel offers the best it can catering to the area of janakpuri. Tilak nagar and rajouri. Good food.. Value for money. Being the only 4 starin radius of 10-15kms..its a monopolistic deal for them. For us,its a relief from the overcrowded tiny restraints

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank surbhiseth
Piccadily2014, Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us have your comments with regards to your recent stay at the Piccadily New Delhi / Janakpuri.

Feedback is an essential tool that we use in our business to ensure that the levels of guest satisfaction we provide maintain and enhance the proud reputation that is synonymous with the Piccadily Group of Hotels.

We trust the services received at the Piccadily New Delhi / Janakpuri were up to your satisfaction and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Best Regards,

Piccadily New Delhi / Janakpuri

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I am not very sure if it deserves a 5 star rating. The ambience is great, however lacks maintenance. The rooms are good and the beds comfortable. Toilets fine but more of the european style. Airconditioning is not great and i had to request for a fan.
Front desk service is poor and very slow. Felt the staff rude and arrogant. Resturant spread is great and food tastes fabulous. However staff are not polite and do not show any care.
However the hotel is worth the price. The pool is lovely.
I would finally say it is more of a 3 star with decent facilities. Will surely visit and hope the service improves.

Room Tip: Check the AC.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Piccadily2014, Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Feedback is an essential tool that we use in our business to ensure that the levels of guest satisfaction we provide maintain and enhance the proud reputation that is synonymous with the Piccadily Hotels.

I am confident that having had areas highlighted in your feedback and the responsible actions will be taken; please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and rest assured your comments have received our strictest priority and sternest attention to prevent a re-occurrence.

We trust the rest of the services received at the Piccadily New Delhi / Janakpuri were up to your satisfaction and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Best Regards

Reviewed 23 May 2014

stayed with them for one night/two rooms .... although my expectations {as far as service is concern} was pretty average cause the room rates were extremely reasonable .... but
1. the first thing i noticed in the lobby was that the huge "chandelier" was covered with dust. ( understandable ....must be a big big job to clean it. )
2. room key provided had "hilton" printed on it ( unprofessional for sure). but never mind it use to be hilton so may be they still have some cards left ...kind of ok.
3. the guest attendant lady accompanied us to show us our rooms but was unable to open the first room.... (nevermind) we have two rooms to be safe so we entered the second room .... it was not done at all ......dirty towels were lying on the floor of the toilet .... dustbin was full of used tissue paper etc ..... bedsheets had hair on them ( kind of tested my patience but ... it was really ok with me )
4. kids wanted to go to the pool so i told them to go (9 year old school swimming champion) ... was not allowed to enter the pool (as per hotel rule kids should be with their parents while entering ) i'll appreciate this rule ... but the kids were really disappointed cause they said " the pool attendant was very rude " now i thought they may have felt bad cause they have been refused to enter the pool.
5. Now i went along with them to the pool its difficult to explain in words but will try .... parents are standing in front (in proper swimming costumes ) .. first kid is about to enter the pool ...and suddenly the attendant shouts " ey ladki ... hatt wahan say..... pehlay cap pehan kay aa....chal"
..... now i did what i should i have done with this guy ...for sure ... but to my surprise they were two more attendants (one of them senior i guess) they were trying to justify the first chap. never the less i took gud care of them all.
6. never wanted to continue my stay but it was my kids birthday so changing the hotel would have been a pain as well as spoiling the celebrations.

* slowest housekeeping ever experienced
* dirtiest water in the pool till date ..... dont believe me .... Mr G.M jump in the pool, see the surface is full of dirt..... m sure it wasn't kept dirty for that day only.

but i am still wondering is there some kind of trainees who are running this hotel. cause normally all these kinda incidents are reported in the morning H.O.D meetings.
and at least a curtsy call is a must to the guest.
if even this isn't done ...... "god bless america" :)

thanx
room 801/803 19/05/2014
dont bother calling or replying .... just do a little better to save the flag
god bless

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank tarun889
Piccadily2014, Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Sir,

Feedback is an essential tool that we use in our business to ensure that the levels of guest satisfaction we provide maintain and enhance the proud reputation that is synonymous with the Hilton Hotels & Resorts.

I am confident that having had areas highlighted in your comments and the responsible actions will be taken; please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and rest assured your comments have received our strictest priority and sternest attention to prevent a re-occurrence.

Best Regards

Reviewed 20 May 2014

It was our first trip to India and quite a shock! Run down buildings and heaps of rubble/rubbish seemed to be everywhere from Airport (which was very clean)..... This Hotel was a relief to return to after sight-seeing. European standards, excellent facilities and wonderful staff. There are several restaurants catering for Indian, Chinese and European cuisine.
Very large hotel which facilitates business conventions - there were several taking place during our visit but did not interfere with our enjoyment at all. Swimming pool but take care as temp was 40 degrees plus in May. Would recommend for location. Can change money at Reception easily.

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the front of hotel for a better view as building works going on outside Hotel
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple