Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Natraj(New Delhi)
  • Room Service
Hotel Le Benz(New Delhi)
Average 3/5
All reviewsnew delhi railway stationpaharganj arearecommend this hotelconnaught placetravel deskmain bazaarhotel is locatedbudget hoteltuk tukother hotelsclean hotelchoose this hotelbooked this hotelcomplimentary breakfastshort stayindian foodfront office
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2012

The hotel is wonderfulll and very near from new delhi railway station. Breakfast is very good and pan cakes are very yummy:). staff is very helpfull. i would recommed this hotel. and stay whenever i will be in delhi.

Room Tip: evecutive twin rooms are exellent
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your patronage and recognition of our value. I and my staff appreciate your kind words. We endeavour to offer a positive experience for all of our guests.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

I and two friends check in on 24 May to Hotel Le Roy, booked by our Tour agent in India and base on all the good reviews we read, for an Executive room but when we check in, we were very dissapointed to find the room was very small, dusty, our extra bed was not make up yet and the toilet is small and not in a very clean condition. The room looks more like a standard room and when we asked the room service guys, they also claim it is a standard room. We approached the front office but they claim it was an executive room. It was a big "LIE". However we didn't want to argue about it and spoil our FIRST trip to India so we just continue with our stay there. Our room number was 208 for first 2 nights, which from the elevator to the walkway to room, carpet on floor seen torn, old and dirty and just at the front door side wall outside our room, there was a big hole probably a size of a baby rat can run in! It was a little scary. Breakfast was just OK and eatable. Outside area of the hotel is really a shaggy and dirty place. We would not recommend this hotel to anyone or neither we would want to stay here if we ever come to India again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank didie36

Dear Guest.

Your review was quite shocking for me because i did not understand the entire review.

This is Hotel Le Roi not Hotel Le Roy, you spell wrong. You have booked le roi with your travel agent & we are not aware with the communication between both of you. We reserve the room as per the booking which we got from your agent. Our all rooms are very clean & spacious so i do not think anybody can say the same as you said in your post. For more anybody can visit us or they can check the pictures as we have with the post. As you said you was in room no - 208 then i cannot accept this at all, this is an executive category room, it means it is and this category room are quire spacious. you was sharing the room with your friend, might be due to same you feel room is too small. We never said our Hotel is situated in a beautiful landscape or near the beach for more may see our previous posts.

Still, I would like to welcome you again so you can experience the true hospitality with us.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

Hotel was a cool haven from the hot, dusty madness outside. The area is rough if characterful and the hotel was a welcome escape from what's outside!
Had breakfast and lunch there which were good quality, and the staff were pleasant and efficient.
Will be improved when they open a hotel bar which I understand they are planning to do. Otherwise very reasonably priced for a city centre hotel which was clean, well decorated and with everything working fine! Highly recommended.
Marc Woodward

Room Tip: Rooms away from the road at the front may be quieter - but don't expect this vibrant part of Delhi to go silent at any time!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 May 2012

Good rooms here, very clean and bright. It was very loud outside but we slepted well in the comfortable clean beds with little noise inside. Breakfast very good ( not to spicy) and room service was not too long wait and delicious food. Nice furniturein rooms, good shower pressure. The staff were helpful and happy . Good place.

Room Tip: Avoid close to
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ronald P
LeRoi2, Manager at Hotel Le Roi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2012

Reviewed 15 April 2012

I booked this hotel based on reviews to stay when we come back from our tour although I was a bit uncertain as a lot of people do not like this area. However the hotel did not disappoint and we also did not have any problem staying in this area. This hotel was very good in terms of value and we received excellent service. Breakfast was good and they had decent variety of food.The rooms were very comfortable and clean. There was also good quantity of hot water. The night receptionist was very helpful to book us a taxi from early morning to airport and room service was also very good. I was amazed you could actually find good quality hotel for that price in Delhi.It is also very close to a market which was a bonus. We stayed in Karol Bagh in Hotel Delhi Pride before going on tour and hotel le roi was definitely a better choice than the previous one in location, quality and service. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family