“Do not stay here”

Ranked #34 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
New Delhi, India
“Do not stay here”
Reviewed 17 April 2011

In my opinion there are hundred of better hotels to stay in India, and I would never recommend staying at the Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi/Saket. They did not call me in the morning for a wake up call; they did not clean my room until I complained to the manager twice; then the manager called me back to harass me; they charged me more than they quoted me for a day tour; my "best view" room has gang etchings ALL over it making me question the security of the hotel. Some of the staff are nice, but I sure would not recommend staying here. Even the swimming pool is closed for repairs. Stay away from here.

Room Tip: Forget staying here.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank ted194716
HGISAKET, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this review, 9 May 2011
Greeting from Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi/Saket

I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. We have made a note of your feedback. Based on your feedback we will ensure that the services are improved.
Just to bring to your notice the Swimming pool is functional now.
It was an unfortunate incident and I would like to assure you that there will not be any cause for complain in future.
Looking forwarding to welcoming you in furture.

Ashima Manchanda

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 17 April 2011

The service at this hotel is extraordinary. There was a bit of a mix-up re my rates, but it was taken care of by management right away. The restaurant quality is superb in terms of the food as well as the staff. My 18 yr old son became very sick with an upper respiratory infection, but the staff took care of us as if we were family. Vishnu, the manager of the hotel, gave us personal attention as well. On the day we were leaving, I went back to sleep even though the operator rang my room twice. We would have missed the plane but for the repeated knocking at the door! I thank each and every member of the staff who took care of us,including Vishnu, Pratiksha, Saurabh, Mohita, Anto, the IT manager.....too many names and not enough space. An added bonus is the fact that the hotel is directly connected to three malls. I know I will be going back every time I visit Delhi.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Mittens27
HGINEWDELHI, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this review, 4 May 2011
Greetings from Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi/Saket

Thank you for letting us know your valuable feedback.
It is our pleasure to know that you have liked the facilities and services provided by our hotel.
We were really glad to know that you have enjoyed the Shopping & Entertainment Malls around our hotel.
Thank you once again for your positive comments about our team members, it will definitely encourage and motivate them.
Looking forward to welcoming you back again!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 April 2011

This was my first trip to Delhi and I was very concern about location and cleaniless. This was a perfect choice. Great staff, very confortable and clean room and next to a major shopping mall wich was great for eating out, not for shopping (mainly western brands with western prices).
If you are a tourist maybe you would prefer to be near connaught place but for business was perfect, quite location and local cabs are very cheap anyway.
My colleague had severe food poisoning (not from eating in the hotel or in the shopping mall) and the Hilton staff couldnt do more to help. I had to leave to work and they kept checking on her and everyone in the hotel asked me how she was, they offer to bring breakfast to the room, call the doctor at 3am and clean our room. If you are sending your employee to Delhi this is peace of mind and and good value for money.
Swimming pool wasnt working but they offered to take us to the other Hilton hotel every day free of charge if we wanted to use the pool.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank gradelicato
Greeting from Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi/Saket

It is our pleasure to know that you have liked the facilities and services provided by our hotel, the motivating comments for our team members will definitely encourage them.
We were really glad to know that you have enjoyed the Mall facility and the restaurants around our hotel.
And this is to keep you posted that now our swimming pool is operational.
Thank you once again for your patronage of Hilton Garden Inn. We hope to be of service to you in the not too distant future.
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed 4 April 2011

Saket is one of the good adresses in Delhi - in a distance from the overcrowded center. We visited India for the first time and the location was still quite shocking for us - a luxurious guarded zone with a huge shopping center in the middle of all this dirt and poverty. But I must say, the hotel was great, with delicious meals in the restaurant and excellent buffet and with the most helpful staff I have seen in a long time. Everybody was so nice - starting with the Front Office team and not ending with the Housekeeping. I would definitely come back again.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kropucha
Greeting from Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi/Saket
We were really glad to know that you have enjoyed the location of our hotel; Saket District Centre houses the most exciting Indian & International brands, and combines high street shopping with unique dining experience at destination cafes, bistros, restaurants and bars.

Thank you once again for the motivating comments about our team members it will definitely encourage them.
We were really glad to know that you have enjoyed the buffet at our restaurant India Grill.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again!

Union City, California
Reviewed 3 April 2011

was there for a meeting, staff was very attentive. what impressed me the most was valet service, the valet noted i was on side of the building and brought the car there and waited for me. very attentive

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank dbb4216
Greeting from Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi/Saket
We were really glad to know that you have enjoyed the valet services by our hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming you!
Dubai
Reviewed 15 March 2011

onderful hotel in the bustling city. Very clean, efficient service and a shoppers paradise. Its connected to three shopping mall. Rooms are surprisingly quiet and with modern amentities. High speed internet is complimentary. Overall, an excellent hotel for both business and holiday.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Wins M
Greeting from Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi/Saket
It is our pleasure to know that you have enjoyed the complimentary wi-fi provided by our hotel Also, we were really glad to know that you have enjoyed the Mall facility and the restaurants around our hotel.
Lookinf forward to welcoming you once again!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 7 March 2011

Hilton Garden Inn Delhi, 5 star indeed, service was awesome, room was awesome, food was super awesome. In total this is must stay in hotel to everyone tht wants to have a peace of mind. Mall's were minutes away, Metro was minutes away.....

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Greeting From Hilton Garden Inn!!
Thank you for taking the time to let us know your valuable feedback.
We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the Facilities and services provided by our hotel & the subway/Metro which is just 5 minutes away from our hotel
It is our privilege to have you stay with us.
Once again thank you so much for your positive feedback about your experience at Hilton Garden Inn.

We hope to be of service to you again in the not too distant future.