“Awesome Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket
Ranked #49 of 777 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stay here! Tip - have someone with a sign waiting for you at the airport. It is worth the money....we took a taxi, and I'm lucky I had a map of the hotel printed out, and I was paying attention, the driver drove right past the hotel. Craziness.....

The hotel is awesome, great service, the India Grill is delicious! We get free breakfast, Hilton Gold members, and it was the best food of the whole trip. We ended up eating lunch and dinner here too. The staff is so nice, I have never eaten Indian food before, and they were happy to make me special dishes. It is a clean, restaurant, delicious food!

Room is a standard Hilton Garden Inn room, very nice, clean, all you need.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
MonishaDewan, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Dear Lorenita2005,

Thank you for your compliments to Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket. It is a pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

We very much appreciate your kind words on the team and especially the India Grill. Indeed, we are delighted that your first experience eating Indian food was at our hotel!

We look forward to having you stay with us again, should your travels bring you back to India.

Monisha Dewan

Write a ReviewReviews (1,386)

Reviewed 23 April 2012

As a Western blonde woman travelling alone this was clearly the wrong choice for me. Maybe it is different if you are a man. I think that the rooms here are totally fine, the location too - quite close to the airport (for Delhi) and inside access to the mall, which is great. However, it was just impossible for me to relax here. Everywhere I went some male staff was following me, talking to me and almost harrassing me. I wanted to use the pool but I was too uncomfortable to wear my bikini as the male staff was staring and bringing their colleagues to the roof. The cleaners came to my room several times and the guards were 'escorting' me. It made me feel very uncomfortable. I also asked staff for help with two matters and on both they gave me the wrong information instead of saying that they didn't know, making me lose precious time.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Elina S

Dear Elina S,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your stay at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket. While it is good to know that you were happy with the room, I am disappointed to learn that your stay experience was far from satisfactory for you.

It is most important to us that all our guests feel comfortable and safe during their stay but if you felt uncomfortable, please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience. Rest assured your feedback is taken seriously, and I will take steps to address your experience and ensure that it does not happen again.

I hope that I can persuade you to stay with us again when you return to New Delhi in the future. Please contact us directly on DELSK_Reservations@hilton.com for all your accommodation needs and we will do our utmost to provide the comfort and discretion you need during your stay.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

This was our final stay in India prior to goiing home, and decided not to stay at the outrageous-expensive high-end hotel. And the stay at Hilton Garden Inn turned out to be one of the best "value-for-money" hotel among all of the hotels we stayed in India. Reasonably priced, located next to a new shopping mall, the hotel restaurant offered great food. Excellent & attentive staff. At breakfast, I asked if Egg Benedict is served. Despite they don't usually do as this takes quite a bit of effort to make the sauce, the chef somewhat made his own-version of Egg Benedict for me without the sauce, really appreciate their effort! Last but not least, our flight was after midnight, when we checked with the hotel manager, we were offered to use the facility for a "wash-and-clean" after the day out in new Delhi. Definitely the "Hilton" good standard of service!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
MonishaDewan, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Dear CarCarHK,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your stay at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket. It is nice to know that at the end of your India holiday, we were able to leave you with a positive impression.

My team is dedicated to providing the best stay experience for all our guests and we are very pleased that you felt well looked after during your stay.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

Great staff, excellent facilities, nice room with modern decor and very clean.
The breakfast had an extremely wide variety of foods and choices. It is simply a treat to be a guest at the Hilton Garden Inn because of the staff. The staff are happy and friendly to interact with, and no request was too small.
Had a small issue when trying to check out, however this was rectified to my satisfaction nearly imemdiately.
Having stayed in Delhi many times, this is my new first choice for accommodation !

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Dear JDwalkabout,

Thank you for making Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket your preferred accommodation in New Delhi!

My team and I are most appreciative of your kind feedback. It is nice to know that you felt well looked after during your stay and that you were happy with our service and facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to New Delhi.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Recently on my business trip I stayed 3 nights in this hotel and folks this is a great hotel and their staff excellent, wonderful, caring and professional. You will notice this thing once you arrived in this hotel and upto your room. Best buffet break fast in the restaurent, clean room, wonderful service. Way to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: any room facing to the park.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear rztravels,

Thank you for your compliments to Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket. It was a pleasure having you with us and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our hospitality.

We truly appreciate your encouraging feedback and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

This hotel is well situated in the Saket malls area. You can take the hoho bus all over town and just get off at Saket Mall walk through the mall and be at this oasis. Please get a nonsmoking room. The breakfast is amazing and the chef and wait staff are very sweet, amazing, and want you to be utmost satisfied. They all were amazing. I remember one chef making sure I tried Dosa, and all the other Indian Specialties, bringing them to my table, explaining how to prepare them, and the coffee/tea service was exceptional. the reception staff is great, the cleaning crew/maintenance and room crew, gave us water every day, we had a small fridge for food. They left us brownies, and candies every day and best of all there is free internet.

Taxi's have a hard time locating this place, so be sure to write the address and a good reference is that it is next to Drop off #3 of the DLF place. There are some bars and restaurants next to the hotel. The DLF food court is also next to the hotel and the malls have some restaurants inside them. I would say Delhi is a hot nasty mess and I really loved having a nice clean and quiet place to retreat too, free of the smells of the city. Despite this, I did like the HOHO bus, and it was cheap for 2 days of travel (300 inr p/p). I must recommend this hotel, please you will feel happy here. Now for Delhi, picture cows and animals throughout the streets, no sewage in places. the historical sights are amazing, do the red fort, indira ghandi, ghandi's tomb and museum, qutar minar and the other tombs, the upscale area is amazing, lotus temple (cool but not on sunday- too crowded) just be mindful that poverty is everywhere and the city is dirty actually outright filthy.

Room Tip: I did not notice a spa
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chulolaw
MonishaDewan, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Dear Chulolaw,

Thank you for for sharing your experience from your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket.

It is a pleasure knowing that our hotel was a haven for you and that you were happy with our service and food.

We would be most delighted to be your "home" should you return to New Delhi!

Reviewed 13 April 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for four nights last week and what a wonderful experience I had. Myself and my colleagues arrived very late after a flight from Chennai and were greeted with a very warm welcome from the staff at reception and Ranjeev in the bar. My room was extremely comfortable, the bed was wonderful and my laundry arrived promptly. Nothing was too much trouble for the fabulous staff at this hotel. Unfortunately I cannot remember his name but there was a very helpful gentleman on reception who arranged for us to take packed breakfasts when we were getting up early to go to Agra. The food and the service in the restaurant are wonderful and there is a good choice too with western and Indian breakfast cooked to order in the morning. The hotel is situated a little way out of Delhi however it only cost about 200 rupees to get a taxi into the centre. If I go back to Delhi in the future I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear mrsnatalieannewinkle,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us! It is always very nice to read about our guests' positive experiences at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket.

Thank you for your kind feedback on our service, which has been shared with my team. We are also delighted that you enjoyed our food.

We certainly hope you will come back to New Delhi in the near future, and look forward to welcoming you back.