Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Atulya Raj Sharma

Most Horrific Experience Ever...Checked in and Checked out within an hour!!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Oct 2020via mobile
If it's going to be New Delhi, it must never be a stay at Hilton Garden Inn Saket.
Why is it listed as a Hilton in the first place?
It is giving the Brand A Very Bad Name. Hopeless, is the only word closest to describing the place, experience and everything in between.
I had booked the Hotel from the Hilton Website for 2 nights as we were in town to celebrate my Wife's Birthday.
It was booked well in advance, a month or close in advance.
After the booking was confirmed, I called up the Hotel and informed that I would be needing a smoking room and a couple of things like a cake, as it was my wife's birthday, I wanted to be sure that all was in order before our arrival. It was duly noted and confirmed by the person at the lobby answering the call.
The day of the arrival, after a long and tiring road trip, 600kms, we checked in at the Hilton.
To my surprise, we were given a non smoking room, 603 I presume, and when I inquired as to why when I had specifically mentioned and asked for a smoking room, I was told that the Smoking Rooms are on the 7th floor and the entire floor has been dedicated to Covid - Responders. Wait, what, Then why did I not see anybody from the Hotel Staff in a face shield, and why was I not informed of the same when I had called up requesting a smoking room. Anyways, we were tired so thought we will go to the room and and rest and we will think about it the next day.
As we were walked to our room on the 6th floor, the carpeted floor smelled like it hadn't been vacuumed in a long time, and it is a covid responder hotel. We entered our sanitized room, more of a dingy quarter of some shady 3rd grade Hotel. Bathrooms are approximately of the same size as in IBIS and more or less feel like an aircrafts toilet.
By this time we were really unhappy, so my wife called and requested for a better room, maybe the best that they have available, not to forget it was her Birthday the next day.
We were then put up in another room, 501 on the 5th floor, again a non smoking room, but identical to the previous one, and we were shell shocked. Such irresponsible behavior, this can't be the Hilton way, I have experienced the Hilton ways with my Family as a kid growing up, I remember them differently. Anyways, we have had enough so we decided that we will check out and move to different Hotel.
We stepped out to the reception to inform them of our decision and go look for better place as we reached, the person, Security Guy, at the gate was relaxing on the sofa in the lobby there was only a single person in the reception area and all was so gloomy and lost, it was scary, this can't be a Hilton.
We rushed out of the Hotel took our car, went out Booked a real 5 Star, not a Hilton.
We came back checked out, and I think they even charged us for the cake that was booked for the upcoming birthday.
Lastly, Thanks Hilton Garden Inn Saket, for trying hard to ruin the perfectly planned Birthday, but the other Hotel Lived up to its name and reputation and made our 3 nights most memorable.
Verdict: Absolutely Not Worth It, even if it's for free!!
Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 15 Oct 2020
Dear Valued Guest

Greetings of the Day! We appreciate the time taken to share valuable and constructive feedback of your recent stay experience.

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment caused. It is most unfortunate that we were unable to provide you with the seamless experience, that our brand is renowned for. Please be rest assured that I shall personally look into the matter and escalate the same with the concerned department heads.

Our utmost priority is to provide you with elevating experiences with enhanced safety and hygiene protocols implemented at all guest touch points. Stay with confidence knowing our already high standards of cleanliness are set even higher with the Hilton CleanStay program, ensuring enhanced cleanliness and disinfection to ensure the safety and reassurance of our guests and team members alike.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Hilton Garden Inn, New Delhi/Saket.

6.0 miles from Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket
10.6 miles from Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket
Pool
View more hotels in New Delhi
3,054 results
All reviews india grill direct access excellent service restaurant staff housekeeping staff breakfast spread f b comfortable stay in room dining business trip house keeping special thanks excellent stay front office great hospitality hgi meena
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2020

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for 4 nights. The experience was great - right from check in to check out. All staff are wearing masks. Everything is kept clean and sanitized. The rooms are very clean. The housekeeping and service is prompt. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was delivered to the room, well covered. All the food was fresh and tasty - not too oily and not too spicy. I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely be back! Special mention to Pappu Rai, the doorman, who always greets you enthusiastically but also makes sure everyone entering has a safe Arogya Setu status and has sanitized their hands. It's a brave job to undertake in these times. But kudos to the entire staff. Thank you for a lovely, comfortable and safe stay in these trying and unsure times.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kanchanbhattacharyya
Sujith Herbert, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2020

Greetings of the day!

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Hilton Garden Inn, New Delhi/Saket and pen down a heartening review.

It is indeed very heartwarming to learn of your enjoyable stay and that our service and facilities exceeded your expectations. We thank you for your valuable feedback and take great pride in sharing it with the team.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for adhering to and cooperating with our hygiene and sanitization measures and protocols, undertaken to provide you with a safe and secure experience.

Reviewed 7 October 2020

South Delhi does not have too many options of five star hotels and the Hilton Garden Inn stands out for its location. It is located very close to the malls in Saket and it is ideal for business or leisure travelers. The hotel is well-maintained.

Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank seeker_here
Sujith Herbert, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2020

Reviewed 6 October 2020

One of the finest stay in Delhi. Security personnel Mr Changiz and Security Incharge Ms Sonia Monga are through professional and amazing people. Working in Covid era is a tough job and they are the best 👍

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank naushmalik

Reviewed 4 October 2020

I would like to appreciate their staff efforts especially Sarabjeet who went an extra mile, displayed his sole discretion and extended his support in Covid times. Hilton mgmt f you are reading this then do pass ma best wishes to your employee and tell tht he is one good human who turned out to be ma saviour angel on that day. His efforts are highly appreciated 🙏

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank BraveBrownGal
Sujith Herbert, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

Reviewed 4 October 2020

I have been staying here for nearly a week now, and I cannot help by applaud the extremely courteous behaviour I've seen from the staff.

They ensure that you have a comfortable stay and go out of their way to ensure that.

I should mention about this fine gentleman, Rohit, who has been extremely perceptive and pay attention to any needs I may have had during the stay.

The room itself is clean and large, and the location just adds to the whole thing, since it is located right next to all major retail outlets.

Date of stay: September 2020