“DEVNA in Delhi”

and 1 more site!
Devna
Ranked #55 of 777 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 2 April 2013

It was pleasant to stay in DEVNA. DEVNA responded to my requests immediately. We could only get a room on the 4th day when we stayed in Delhi. So book them as early as possible. Their location is safe. Service and food were excellent. They automatically gave us 10% discount because of our less attractive room. Since we needed to catch an early train, DEVNA made a special service and brought breakfast that we selected to our room at 5:30 AM. Thanks to DEVNA, we had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 March 2013

I was recommended to stay at this lovely hotel by Mr Jeet Singh from Perfect Taxi Service. What a lovely homely hotel, very clean, safe, quiet and lovely home cooked food if you need. The staff were lovely and nothing was a problem. Location is great and Dau from Perfect Taxi Service was such a friendly helpful driver that made my stay also such a pleasure:). A home away from home I will definitely come back.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We enjoyed staying at the charming and comfortable homestay 'Devna', situated in the quiet leafy suburb of Sunder Nager in the heart of New Delhi.

It was the perfect beginning to our exciting but demanding 2 months tour of Rajasthan, Bilaspur and Kerala.

Comparing 'Devna' to the many places in which we stayed during that time, it was one of the best homestays. This was not only for its tasteful and elegant surroundings, but also the friendly welcome and attentive service we received from David, the courteous manager, and Atul and Devna the gracious owners.

Our pickup from Delhi Airport was worth every rupee. It was arranged through 'Devna' and Jeet Singh's 'Perfect Taxi Service'. Jeet provided two excellent drivers- Dau and Mr Parveen.

We highly recommend 'Devna' which was an excellent introduction to India.

Room Tip: Room 106 was comfortable and quiet.
Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I can recomend this place. Vert beautiful and cosy. We where vert well looked after. Breakfast was the usual indian style. David arranged car and driver which turned out very well. If I. Came to New Delhi again, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank nanfrid
Reviewed 24 February 2013

We had a lovely, clean room in Devna guesthouse in New Delhi and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The guesthouse is very small but done with taste and the price is reasonable for what you get. The first morning I had breakfast in the dining room, that could need a little renovation but the next morning we had breakfast in the little courtyard and that was very nice.
Judith Langloh, Basel Switzerland

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2013

It was a pleasure staying at Devna. I came back from Doha to visit New Delhi and one of my friend recommended Devna and yes he was right. The warmth and good service par beyond excellence. I'm going to book a room every year and also suggest Devna to my friends in Doha.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Staying at Devna was a lovely experience. The decor is charming, with lots of interesting art hanging in the lobby. The leafy setting is peaceful and our room was quiet and comfortable. The staff was very pleasant and attentive, especially David, who spent lots of time helping us figure out the best way to travel to Agra on short notice. One member of the staff even packed me breakfast when I had to leave at 4am to go to the airport! I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends