“Good for Nothing”

FabHotel Emblem New Friends Colony
Ranked #192 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I have booked this hotel through Hotel.com after speaking with Hotel.com customer executives and Hotel staff. we were told that locality of the hotel is near to my destination and easy to approachable. But which I found not true, It was completely misleading. Nothing was near to hotel locality. even need to travel a lot for metro station. Finally I compensate by paying Rs. 1000 per day to travel. Kitchen service is too bad. we have to wait full one hour for dinner after placing order. Menu is too short for 3 star hotel and breakfast buffet have very limited variety in food. Knowledge of the staff to locality if very poor. I have confirmed for disco during my trip. The day was Tuesday. Receptionist guided me to a Bar by telling this is disco and we find that the same is remain closed also on Monday, Tuesday. We have travelled for one hour to find the same. All over I have paid to get frustrated.
Never recommend Any One.
Please.............

Room Tip: Please check another option. don't go for it.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tarun84

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Nice rooms... value for money,..... good hospitality. ..........

Staff is courteous and prompt. ..........

Defiantly can recommend or would visit again whenever there in Delhi Again.....................

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ClarksGroup
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Rooms are small
Service is very slow
And the ridiculous is the Breakfast - you would get may be total 5-6 SKU as per order - they call it FREE BUFFET BREAKFAST.

"Boutique Hotel" is may be the dream of the Owner- but far from reality

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Snagged this place on laterooms.com for a last treat before leaving India after our two month back packing train adventure and it really washed India out of our hair. We arrived at 5:45 in the morning so they let us check in 6 hours early and could not have been more accommodating when we arrived, even though we woke them up barging through the door with our massive back packs. We even had breakfast that morning and the next and were not charged anything extra.

The room was modern, clean and cosy. It was also equipped with a shower which I think might have originally been invented to jet wash barnacles off ship hulls.

Really was the luxury we were looking for after two months on a strict budget. Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joadify
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect from this place given we got a very good rate but I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is newer so the rooms are modern and clean. Service was helpful. The only mishap I had with the hotel was at the end when I was paying for the car service they provided me with for my stay. I paid by credit card and then headed off to the airport where my driver said I hadn't paid for the car from the hotel to the airport. I didn't have any cash (hence why I paid at the hotel via card) and got into a heated debate with him at the airport. I had to call the hotel to clarify but my driver was still extremely mad. I wish the hotel had done a better job of managing this situation and properly communicating with the driver.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Our experience of the service at this hotel has been excellent. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are pleasant and very clean. The location is good for getting around the city and is in a safe area . The hotel is able to provide taxi services around the city and to Agra which we found very useful and informative...although consider whether you are the type of person who requires a guide as this is usually included.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank LauraGambo
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Was traveling as a single female from the States...and stumbled upon this place because I unexpectedly needed an emergency place to stay for a few days in Delhi due to health complications. The place is clean, well-furnished and very comfortable & AFFORDABLE. But besides this, the staff is exemplary. A smaller hotel, which allows them the flexibility to cater to each individual guest. I only stayed 2 nights, and they set up transportation for me, catered my meals, and allowed me to utilize the office computer to take care of a few last minute rearranging of my flights. To go even further, check-out is at noon, but I didn't have anywhere to go until my flight left - at midnight that day. I had some leftovers that I'd brought back from the night before. The staff went so far as to hold my luggage, and let me stay the entire day camping out in the lobby after check-out: utilizing the internet service, heating up the food I'd brought from an outside restaurant, gearing up their AC while I sat in the waiting area, and allowing me to use their phone for a last minute call. Needless to say - the costumer service is above and beyond - and they will help you with anything they need. Television, free-wifi, a comfortable mattress & hot shower, affordable last-minute prices, and a remarkable staff. Doesn't get much better than that! I'd recommend this spot to anyone coming through!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo