“the best hotel in delhi”

Hotel Shimla Heritage
Ranked #155 of 708 Hotels in New Delhi
Lucknow, India
“the best hotel in delhi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Good option for stay in delhi . Hotel shimla is the best to stay comfortable and enjoyed my stay with my freinds this hotel is clean and rooms are very good for the price Food is excellent specially chinise & chicken curry. Bathrooms are very clean. Service is wonderful. Manager Mr. Jagdish is anice man. Management has given me flexible time for checkout.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank manishkacker
shimlaheritage, General Manager at Hotel Shimla Heritage, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Shimla Heritage....

Thanks for choosing our hotel for your visit to New Delhi and would pleased to get your reviews about our hotel and appreciate it. We are looking forward for your next visit.

Deepak Jain

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Arabic first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

I stayed in hotel shimla heritage for 3 nights and enjoyed our stay. Manager,staff and food is excellent.Roooms are clean and modern. Wi fi is working very good. They have arrange a nice trip for me with nice car and driver. Safe hotel for family. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Islamuddinwushuindi
Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing our hotel for your stay during your visit and would appreciate your views & Reviews about our hotel. We thanks that you like our services and looking forward for your next visit.

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I Booked hotel Shimla heritage through online & Stayed here for 3 nights during my trip to agra & rajisthan . the hotel is perfect for budget travelers like me and the management is excellent in arranging a best tour arrangement for me to visit maximum places in my budget. They have arranged a car for me with english speaking driver. I love this hotel because of its location, Price and the Food. The service staff is also very good and they their job very well. Rooms are very well maintained.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank bhawna k
shimlaheritage, General Manager at Hotel Shimla Heritage, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Guest,
Thanks for choosing our hotel for your stay during your visit to New Delhi and would please to get a wonderful review from you. We are working very hard to maintain our standard of service and guest like you motivate us to improve it further. Thanks again.....
Bhopal, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have stayed in hotel shimla heritage because of its location, very near to me Delhi office. I found this hotel very good in service, Price & Location. The people working for the hotel is very professional and at the same time make your stay very homely. Rooms are not very big in size but very well maintained. The food is very very tasty. Specially Chicken Curry & Butter Chicken. The housekeeping staff are maintaining the rooms very very well. All the linen is spotlessly clean & bathrooms are neat & hygienic. This will be in my list of best hotels in Karol Bagh New Delhi.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Balbir Singh K
shimlaheritage, General Manager at Hotel Shimla Heritage, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing our hotel for your stay during your visit to New Delhi and would please to get a wonderful review of our hotel and staff. This really boost our management to work more harder to maintain the quality of service.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

it was an unexpected experience for me at "Hotel Shimla Heritage"

when i checked in the staff greeted me very well with a chilled glass of water.
after entering the room i got my room cool after a sun hot climate at delhi,
the beds are very relaxing.
i had a very delicious food as homely as my home, as recommended by the staff of the hotel.
the staffs are very cooperative and helpfull specially (taniya from reception)

I recommend this hotel to all the travelers.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the 2nd floor and back side rooms are good"
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RajSahu
shimlaheritage, General Manager at Hotel Shimla Heritage, responded to this review, 14 July 2014

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Nice experience... would love to visit again with family... may be in next 6 months or an year. Good ambience and awasome services.
Will refer to my friends and relatives as well..
Thanks for the lovely experience and making our trip an awasome trip. Wow!!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Meghnaa0614
shimlaheritage, General Manager at Hotel Shimla Heritage, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Shimla Heritage.....
We read your review with interest and would certainly appreciate your gesture to notice our hard work to get the best quality of service & Rooms. We have just now taken the management of this hotel and trying our best to make our guest feel comfortable.
Thanks again & looking forward for your next visit.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed here with my family and got very good services. I am very sure that if I will visit in future I would stay only in this hotel not elsewhere. The cleanliness and service support is very appreciable. The location of this hotel is also very good as it has public transport connectivity for everywhere in Delhi.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank anshika j
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Shimla Heritage.....
Thanks again & looking forward for your next visit.