“Most comfortable”

Ranked #14 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Isola del Gran Sasso d'Italia, Italy
“Most comfortable”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

All of the staff were so helpful.They were all happy to help with all of our luggage as soon as we got there. The hotel organised a driver with good language skills, a sense of humor who knew his way around.Excellent in every way, from the communication before we arrived right through.
I would definitely stay here again, i loved this place :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
  • Arabic first
Panama City, Panama
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I am glad that I stayed in India at Wood Castle. I unequivocally recommend this place to anyone looking for accommodation and will most certainly stay here in the future if I am to return to Delhi , The location is a bit further from main sightseeing areas, but the staff helped us arrange for a driver. The driver was one of the best that we encountered during our time in India: he drove us throughout Delhi and then stayed a few extra days with us and brought us through Agra to Jaipur. I booked in the super deluxe room (500 rps more expensive than the standards) and it was totally awesome, worth the money.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank David m
Norway, Maine
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The hotel was affordable and reasonably priced compared to others. Room sizes vary for your requirements, our room was large in size with a great view and a touch of modern & western style. The rooms are very well kept and very clean, hot water always available. They have a great lounge area to relax and mingle with other guests from abroad while enjoying great food freshly made to your liking. The service and staff where excellent, very warm and welcoming always adding a personal touch to ensure your stay was comfortable. We booked a site seeing trip through the hotel which we found much cheaper compared to the travel agencies we had spoken too.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank george m
Italy, Texas
Reviewed 19 June 2014

In my travel to India I was lucky to stay at the wood castle , in New Delhi. they designed a memorable travel through India suited to my interests and budged. This I mentioned before. This time I want to mention how they went beyond their responsibilities to help me amend the delivery to Italy of some souvenirs I bought that got stuck at the custom. It was valuable and kind, and I'm now happy that my souvenirs are with me.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank emily m
Athens, Greece
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The rooms are very nice. Beds are really good and AC are working all day long. Bathrooms are very clean and big. The location is perfect to walk around . Also staff are good people. Good value for money in Delhi .

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank lina j
Reviewed 19 June 2014

oMe n my family staying from last 10years in this hotel Situated in main hot of karol bagh metro station is walking distance Rooms r wel maintained I would certaily recomend to my frnds n relatives an

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Very interesting hotel to stay at,Loved the minimalist design and young and cool attitude of the place. Loved the lounge where you can sit and play games, use the computer and read etc. . Only downside was that there was absolutely no ventilation in the room and bathroom. Had to have the AC on all the time. Other than that, love the entire concept.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family