FabHotel Anutham Saket
US$122
US$224
US$217
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$281
US$207
US$144
US$105
US$123
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$217
Taj Hotels
US$87
US$69
US$39
US$34
Agoda.com
All reviewsselect city mallmetro stationstayed herecomfortable bedsenjoyed my staybudget hoteldelhifacilitiesrs
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I was in New Delhi last October to December 2011. My first time ever in this beautiful country. The hotel was nice and the staff there was always helpful. The rooms are big enough. They are clean and have a fridge, roomy closet, hot water and a small safe. Not a five star hotel, but you will not regret your stay there as long as you are down to earth.
The area near the hotel is a little dusty, but you can get to different places without much of a hustle. I recommend you visit Akshardam (though it is a little faraway, it is totally worth it) and Rajiv Chawk (Connaught Place) and Gurgaon.

BTW, there is a park nearby where you can go jog, play something or just sit around. There is a small mall right in front of the hotel so you need not worry about where to buy some essentials.

Room Tip: Rooms near the kitchen are quieter, but I recommend you check everything works in the room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2012

For foriegners utilizing India's economical (compared to the West) but state of the art hospital, Max Med in Saket, you won't find a better location. Just around the block. Friendly staff, good food, quiet, reasonable rates. Clean, and during my stay they were repainting the interior. Food plaza across the street, nice park for walking a block away. Big modern shopping mall 5 minutes away.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2012

The staff at Trinity Art is very helpful, they made my stay comfortable and made suggestions to help me enjoy my first visit to India. Mameet has been a gracious host and I like how his knew about the history of their country and where all the cool liming
spots were. I love the white leather chairs

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
TAHND, General Manager at FabHotel Anutham Saket, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Thank you for your comments!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 September 2012

This is my first visit to India, and I was worried about everything. But I came here to Art hotel I felt that everything is going to be alright. First of all, all of the people who are working in this place are so friendly and make you feel that you are home. And the owner too is so gentle and kind to his hosts. About the service .. so good .. so comfortable.Thank you beautiful Art Hotel. I appreciate everything you did and still doing for us, your hosts. And if I came back to India, hopefully, I would come back to this hotel for sure. Thank you New Delhi, Love you India. :))

Room Tip: I like my room 204 ^________^
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
TAHND, General Manager at FabHotel Anutham Saket, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2012

Thank you for your comments!

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Stayed here after reading reviews on TA. Amazing location if you have work in/around saket. The hotel is just opp a shopping complex (priya cinema complex i think) with loads to eat (and shop!). Bathrooms could be a little cleaner though.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
TAHND, General Manager at FabHotel Anutham Saket, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2012

Thank you for your kind comments.

We are pleased that you had a comfortable stay at our property.

We will look into the comments about the bathroom immediately.

Look forward to welcome you soon at the property.