FabHotel Anutham Saket
US$152
Hotels.com
US$144
US$122
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$215
Hotels.com
US$144
US$121
US$240
US$235
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$278
US$205
Agoda.com
US$129
US$116
US$39
US$33
Agoda.com
All reviewsselect city mallmetro stationstayed herecomfortable bedsenjoyed my staybudget hoteldelhifacilitiesrs
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Probably the most over priced and pathetic hotel, I have stayed at. There is usually one security guard and one manager / owner. The manager / owner has this habit of back answering and considers himself as a Smart Alec, check in was smooth and easy, the hotel rates are cheaper online than going directly to this place.

It is more like a bed and breakfast. There breakfast should be avoided at all costs, it was some greasy noodles and some milk, none of the staff had informed about breakfast and I was happy to skip it during the two days I stayed.

The rooms were large and spacious and the one that I had overlooked the street. The bathroom is old style and the geyser takes more than 6 hours to heat up and once the water is exhausted it again starts off with cold water, considering Delhi's weather this is pathetic.

What is worst is the attitude of the owner who said that he would have supplied hot water etc. Couldnt get any worse.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel would be the best thing to do.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
TAHND, General Manager at FabHotel Anutham Saket, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your response!

We have noted your comments about the front desk and will take immediate steps to make it smoother and better.

We look forward to seeing you again at the property.

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Booked this hotel for 3 nights as a bit of luxury after spending 2 weeks in basic homestays in the south.
It was everything I needed, helpful staff, clean roof, comfy bed, tv with cable, wifi in the room and excellent location close to restaurants, atm and shops

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments!

We are honoured that your stay was comfortable at our property.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

regards

Reviewed 3 November 2013

The Trinity Art Hotel in Saket was a pleasant place for me to spend a fews days as I stopped in Delhi on my way to work in another part of India. It is a little difficult to find, so make sure that you have the phone number of the hotel for the driver to call. In addition, while the location was satisfactory for me, if you intend to see the sights in Delhi, Saket is a little far from many of the attractions, it took nearly an hour to get to most places that tourists frequent. The rooms were clean, if a little dingy from age, and both the AC and WiFi worked all the time. I appreciated the help of the front desk in arranging a taxi for some sightseeing for the day. All in all a decent stay with western amenities, however if you are only used to western standard rooms and bathrooms, this hotel may seem too worn down for you.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Caroline R
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I lived in Trinity Art Hotel for 3 months and it quickly became my home away from home! The staff is amazing (especially Madan and Dinesh), not to mention the great location! The Saket Metro station is just a few blocks away, there is a small shopping complex right across the street and the Select City walk (big mall) is walking distance. Loved it, loved it, loved it! They even let us play Holi in the rooftop :)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
TAHND, General Manager at FabHotel Anutham Saket, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Thank you for your comments!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 December 2012

i was in India from 05 November 2012 to 30 December 2012 for the Aptech Course,and get the chance to stay in TRINITY ART HOTEL in Saket, this hotel has become like my own house as i feel free and the all Staff are so wonderful and very kind also. The location of the hotel is great as no need to go far for anything you want. I just want to say that my journey to India was great as well as my stay in this hotel. I would like to thank MR Manmeet and the entire Staff of the hotel Specially Mr Madan who is very friendly and always here to help for anything you need. Finally i would like to thank Aptech to send me in Trinity Art Hotel Thank you very much. I will always remember of you all.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo