“Nice homely BB”

and 1 more site!
Vandana's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #57 of 1,109 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Vandana's family make perfect hosts for our Delhi trip.
We lived there for 4 days. The rooms are good. We took a few dinners at there and the food was very good.
The location is good, it's quite surrondings.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

I recommend Vandana's based on our 3 night stay last week. We had a change of plan and needed to stay with them an extra night. They were able to accommodate our family with 2 young kids which we all appreciated. They also made our kids some pasta following a late night arrival. Many thanks!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I traveled to India for the first time last November. After work, I just looked for a place to stay for last day in New Delhi. Travelled alone, I checked in at Vandana and found it is a wise decision. It is a home away from home. Vandana and Pradip are so lovely, good representatives of India indeed. Only minuses are it is hard to find. But taxi will help. Safe, clean and homey.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Anchalee K
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I stayed at Vandana's for a week in November 2013 while on a business trip to Delhi. Let me first establish that I stay at B&B's whenever possible, and have experienced well over 100 B&B's across 15 different countries on three different continents. Vandana's was an exceptional experience, and ranks among the top very few B&B's in my experience. My room was well presented, comfortable, and well kept. The overall facility was warmly and tastefully decorated - and I was welcome in every room. Vandana's was an oasis, and provided me with a comfortable home, and a surrogate family while on my trip. Whenever I needed advice or recommendations Vandana and Pradeep were ready and willing to provide whatever was asked. Their advice and recommendations always proved reliable and accurate. Access to their "local knowledge" was indispensable to the success of my visit. Vandana carefully monitored my experience (at both her B&B and in general) and was always responsive to my needs (for example, I'm lactose intolerant and she provided soy milk without me asking). Staying at Vandana's B&B positively reinforced my experience with B&B's in general, and has become one of my best memories of welcoming and warm experiences with hosts and their family. I plan on returning to Delhi several times over the next few years and will, without question, stay with Vandana and Pradeep. I can't recommend the facility, or the hosts, more highly. Thank you, Vandana and Pradeep, for a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: I stayed in a room on the main floor and it was terrific. I visited the roof-top garden area where t...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Steven H
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Many thanks to Vandana, Pradip and sons Harsh and Kush for a most pleasant stay in their establishment of approximately nine months. They were at all times helpful and considerate, and the atmosphere is charming. Vandana has decorated their home beautifully, and guests are welcome in living rooms and dining area as well as on a lovely garden terrace on the roof next to a couple of the guest rooms. I stayed in one of the roof-top rooms for most of the time. It was quiet, free of disturbances, a nice place to live and work. I am glad to recommend Vandana's Guest House, including bed and breakfast, to anyone interested in staying for a few days, a few weeks or even, as in my case, a few months.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Only stayed a few nights however Vandana and Pradeep were very welcoming. The location was great for green park and HKV, it also felt pretty safe walking around the area at night. Everything was clean and comfortable, there was plenty of Masala Chai and breakfast was great.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank jds_ldn_traveller
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I stayed here 2 nights and really loved it. A bit hard for taxi drivers to find initially, but once you find it then you're good. Breakfast is good, decor is very well done yet homey, very clean, owners are so personable, kind, warm, accommodating and very welcoming. Roof has lovely garden sitting area. A lot of care is put into this place and into the guests. I will come back! Warning: don't go to ayurvedic places for kerela massage- unsanitary, reuse the oil, unskilled massage therapists, felt so disgusting to me... wasted 3600R on just over an hour... first and last time to such a place. But I digress... love Vandanas!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo