“goood hotel”
Review of Livasa Inn

Livasa Inn
Ranked #264 of 995 Speciality Lodging in New Delhi
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I stayed here for 3 days and the overall experience is good ! Firstly its location , then the rooms and the hotel staffs are all very good and polite ! the rooms are well maintained and cleaned everyday ! . apart from this the business center is very good,also the food from the in house restaurant is very delicious too. I would surely stay here again and recommend Hotel livasa to the other travelers.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank nimi_1980

Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

Stayed with kids and sister booked over 1 month in advance. Was due to check in early as confirmed in email. No extra cost mentioned but when i got there staff was suprised had ti wait over 1hr and kids were very tired. The early check in I assumed that it would be in price, but ended up charging me 1000 Indian rupees extra. Stayed for 3 days. Reception staff was good the rest of the staff were terrible! They kept on coming in and out the room looking around. Expecting tips for everything. Just felt really hassled. We ordered food over the phone and he came to our room to confirm the order?... Wtf was that about. I told him If he wanted to confirm the order he could of called back on the phone to confirm it. Lol! Then they come with the order and stand there watching you until you tell them to go. Just hated it. The room was nice though it's a shame really. Hotel was nice but let down by house keeping and room service staff. Would not recommend for women without a man with them. Hotel suitable for people with men or Chaperones

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Jyoti_Thakur
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Hi Dear
wow wow wow ....... the first time i came to livasa Hotel i felt im in my own house ,,,, pple are there too kind too caring .... to lovable ...... Delhi and livasa are the best Memories for me ......... the receptionist are so polite and so caring and always direct you with smile ..... i have a very prestigious memories in LIVASA Hotel .......the rooms are always clean the good smell of lemon and cleanliness are all over ..... i miss you Delhi and i Miss you Livasa ....... Thnx To the Owner Mr Hora .... God Bless you all ....

Jay Hind
LOve you all Nasim Parvin ......

Room Tip: Just drink Out and come sleep in your room safe and sound
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank NasimP
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Went to see a friend leaving nearby for 5 days in march 2012. To be frank, before leaving to India, I was expecting a very few about the quality of the room, the service, the food and the cleanliness of the room. I was then very surprised to see a 24/7 very helpful staff (one of the guardian was making my day just by smiling at me).The staff is doing is doing their best to please the client. There is no exact time for the breakfast so that you can have it whenever you want. The day before leaving I went to the reception to pay my bill because I was leaving early morning next day: straight the receptionist proposed me a wake up call telling me that my usual breakfast would be serve in my room straight. I was very impressed. No bad surprise with the bill at the end. I particularly appreciated the fact that I felt like home and I was not in one of those hotels where you don't even want to call the reception if you have a question cause you know that you are annoying the receptionist. I decided not to use the housekeeping which made me feel really like home. I used it once and had a little issue on which the staff apologized straight and offered me the breakfast for one of my friend. So generally speaking this hotel has a very very good quality/price ratio. It is also very close to the station (10 minutes walking or 5 minutes - 20 rupees - with a rikshaw). They also give you informations so that you don't get ripped off.

I am going back to Delhi in two days, I will stay there for sure.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2012

we went for official trip in delhi and we put up at hotel livasa inn at karol bagh.unparalleled service .the location of the hotel is awesome .the behaviour of the staffs are very friendly and the quality of the food is xcellent .Room sizes are bit small but overall its a fantastic hotel.If i would ever go to Delhi for any work i would prefer to stay at Livasa Inn apart from any other hotels.

Room Tip: suite room
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ReshmiBarman
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Good and quiet location metro station 600 metrers. Very friendly and helpfull manager and staff. Large and comfortable room. Excellent 24H/room service. Airport shuttle provided.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank FranceChristian
Reviewed 13 February 2012

i would like to mention fellow travellers that in new delhi its sad to note that taxi ppl,hotel staff try to fool & upset the traveller,so if one is ready to handle them he has best budzet hotels in karol bagh mostly ranging between 2k to 4 k ,this hotel is one asmong them,but the rooms are superb at that budzet,bed quality too good,& is centrally located.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple