“Good long stay”

Ranked #86 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
New York City, New York
“Good long stay”
Reviewed 10 September 2012

i stayed in the hotel for around 20 days and found the hotel good. I was too confused as the hotel says its in Delhi although i had come to noida for work, but its nearby noida.
I enjoyed the stay.
Just ensure you bargain well with the hotel, they really offer good service.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed 7 September 2012

This is my stay at this hotel and woul rate as very good. the concept of "less is more" seem to be the mantra :). The very minimum items you expect in a business hotel is not available, but rooms are very clean. The food is ok and yes i will prefer to stay next time also.

Room Tip: prefer to stay here if you have workin Noida, very close to Noida border!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Sivasubramaniamr

Mumbai
Reviewed 2 September 2012

My company booked this hotel and with the rates they offered i actually presumed that this might be another budget hotel with poor standards and service, but it came as a surprise to me that the hotel was vice - versa. The hotel is well maintained with all facilities a business traveler can expect.
The sudden surprise was the swan on my bed which they had made using towels, it made me happy after a tiring journey. I guess the hotel is full of surprises as the next morning the breakfast buffet was really good with a mix of south Indian, north Indian and Continental variety along with juices and much more. U cannot get these things in any budget hotel as far as i have stayed in.

I would recommend the hotel for all my colleagues.

Room Tip: Go for the rooms on right hand side of the wing
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 28 August 2012

if we are looking at an economical good stay ...red fox is the place . room sizes are small but good facilities . good package deals with tariff including breakfast and dinner.
Ambience is good and staff is supportive & responsive.
Round the clock support is in place.
Overall nice stay .

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Do not get deceived by the Hotel's Website.
The hotel provides no English Channels - Cable TV as promised has no international channels - repeated requests to hotel management is USELESS!
Noise Pollution from outside is present everyday in the rooms.
Room size is too small for the rate charged.
Cleanliness of Room and External Areas are not as expected/promised.
Overall, this is a bad hotel to stay - especially if you are an international traveler.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, 27 September 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay at Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. May I first apologize for your experience at our hotel and for not meeting your expectations fully.

We have studied the issues mentioned by you and are relooking at our processes so that our guests can have a more comfortable stay with us. Specifically,
• The range/choice of TV channels offered by us is based on our periodic review of customer preferences. Commercial rates for TV channels in hotel rooms are many times higher than those applied for residences/homes and in keeping with our value-for-money philosophy, we try to offer only those channels that are preferred by most of our guests.
• This hotel has been built in line with international 3 star hotels and we offer rooms of varying sizes, which are priced appropriately. Customers who prefer a bigger room with queen/king bed, can choose an appropriate room while booking.
• Cleanliness of the room: our attempt at Red Fox is to ensure the rooms are spic and span and we have geared our processes accordingly. We apologize that you did not find the cleanliness of your room to be excellent on this visit and assure you it will be the next time.

Please give us another opportunity to show you Red Fox’s true hospitality. Do email me at akash.bhatia@redfoxhotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

With best regards,
Yours sincerely,

Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Staff at out office were a bit surprised when I rejected the Western Hotel in favour of a more basic establishment. I spent 6 nights here - convenient for Noida and Noida 15 Metro and has a park outside it for the early morning exercise.Neighbourhood interesting but nothing to writ home about . Good but expensive car service. This is a simple hotel but in fact is fine - very nic and helpful staff - room is good and well cared for. Restauraunt is hardly intimate but the food is very good - and properly cooked. I had no bad meals here - more than can be said of some of the more expensive places I've stayed in. Couple of big family parties suggests it has a good reputation. Try it and see - I'll go back next time.

Room Tip: I had the first room in the corridor and it was quiet.

Chennai
Reviewed 13 August 2012

This hotel offers good, basic comfort - at the BEST rates. It was very economical. The location of the hotel was little confusing for a first time traveller. The staff were very friendly & they were very helpful in guiding us through the directions for this hotel.
A Better map of the hotel in their website would help

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Radisson Noida
#6 of 47 in Noida
Hotel SunStar Grand
#36 of 713 in New Delhi

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!