“Excel. Stay”

Ranked #83 of 708 Hotels in New Delhi
New Delhi, India
“Excel. Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

I stayed at Red Fox Hotel last month and found the hotel out of my expectations.
The staff was friendly but professional. Chef was good and took care of us (me & my wife) well with some dishes made out of the menu.
The location is not very impressive, but after entering the hotel you just forget all this.
The breakfast was good.
You may visit Akshardham Temple which is nearby to the hotel. They provide taxi service for the same.
Looking forward to my stay again at Red Fox Hotel

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RD R
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Mumbai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2012

I liked this hotel's overall appearance. looks like a very costly hotel but has affordable prices. Rooms were clean but little small i guess. I had complementary breakfast and it was pretty good. All in all a good decent place to stay in.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Desh S

Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2012

I have been here more than 10 times and apart from the location, i just love everything about it. Food is great, staff members are super nice. The rooms are cozy, but its on the smaller side. some people might have some issues with it. Prices, though reasonable, fluctuate from time to time. Book (online) in advance or talk to the manager to get a better deal.

Highly recommend it, provided you are okay with the location.

Room Tip: The rooms on the main entry gate side have a reasonably better view.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

The food is really good and the staff are very helpful. perfectly cool environment in perfect location The food is really good and the staff are very helpful. perfectly cool environment in perfect location

Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

While not a 5 or 4 star hotel, if you are on a budget and want to stay at a hotel with no surprises and where "everything. just. works.", this is the hotel for you. Everything is clean, lots of hot water.

It has a reasonable good restaurant, free breakfast.

They charge fairly steeply for the Internet, so when you book the hotel through a travel site make certain to get it with free Internet.

Also, not much for English television channels, so get used to watching Hindi movies, etc. Or, bring a good book.

For me, it worked well. I have stayed there at least 4 times, and plan to use it again soon.

Room Tip: They charge fairly steeply for the Internet, so when you book the hotel through a travel site make c...

New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

i stayed in the hotel for around 20 days and found the hotel good. I was too confused as the hotel says its in Delhi although i had come to noida for work, but its nearby noida.
I enjoyed the stay.
Just ensure you bargain well with the hotel, they really offer good service.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

This is my stay at this hotel and woul rate as very good. the concept of "less is more" seem to be the mantra :). The very minimum items you expect in a business hotel is not available, but rooms are very clean. The food is ok and yes i will prefer to stay next time also.

Room Tip: prefer to stay here if you have workin Noida, very close to Noida border!
1 Thank Sivasubramaniamr

Park Plaza Noida
#5 of 46 in Noida
Hotel SunStar Grand
#36 of 708 in New Delhi

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!