“Home away from Home”

Red Fox Hotel East Delhi
Ranked #70 of 727 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 13 January 2014

The Hotel is worth its value..The stay comfortable, food homely & the staff really polite & helpful... Have stayed twice at the same place & definitely will go back again with Lemon Tree Hotels for a safe & comfortable stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I have stayed here about three times in the past five years, the most recent being October 2013. All the rooms are very clean and have modern designs, the mattresses are firm but extremely comfortable. All rooms have a remote controlled and powerful A/C unit above the windows with adjustable temperatures, 32" Samsung LCD wall-mounted TV with about 50 channels (kids, news, drama, sports etc), good sized cabinet fridge, office chair, lounge chair and long desk along wall with power sockets and kettle etc. for tea and coffee.

All rooms have a very modern looking and marble/granite bathroom with traditional European toilets and a walk-in shower which gives instant hot water and is powerful. Rooms are cleaned every day, staff are very polite and knock on the door before opening, and room service is available.

There is also a small gym room with 2 high-spec treadmills, cycle, and weights with a wall-mounted TV and A/C which makes working out an enjoyable experience. Ask reception for the A/C remote control. There's also 2 modern computers in a separate room connected to the internet. The whole hotel has Wi-Fi throughout and is a good speed.

Breakfast is excellent. It is a buffet and about 14 different hot dishes to choose from including traditional European ones like sausages, boiled egg, toast, cereal, and Indian ones like sambar, cablichana (chickpeas), aloo (potato dish) etc. There's also watermelon chunks and other exotic fruits to eat like papaya. Just serve yourself and eat as much as you want. The milk is warm and fresh and deliciously creamy. Chai (Indian tea) and coffee (all milky) served on request. Waiters very helpful and polite. There's a big 42" TV with the news showing, and another in a smaller separate corner with comfy seats, like a chill-out zone for meeting friends. Tablemats are very funny, have lots of funny captions and stories.

Prices may seem a bit high, but the quality of this hotel, friendliness, food and comfort are really top-notch. So money well spent. There are also two lifts to take you up and down at the end of each corridor.

Verdict: 4.5/5 - Highly recommended. Reception staff and waiters speak excellent English and you can practice your Hindi on the cleaning staff who also speak some (broken) English but are very friendly and polite. All staff are uniformed.

Room Tip: All rooms have a similar layout. One side of the hotel faces land and has good views, but because it...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Arun6193

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I stayed nearly 2 month in hotel,it is nice experience to me.i felt as live in my home and the staff is very enthusiastic and friendly.i want special thanks to rohan,thushar, puneet, anil, ravi, raj(house keeping) ,ashok,manoj,and all the restaurant gyys .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 January 2014

2 downsides: (1) front desk unaware that payment was already arranged; a case of left hand not knowing what right is doing! Ended up paying twice. (2) airport cab service by hotel priced exorbitantly.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2013

For the 2 months i was at Redfox, it became my home. The staff were great starting from hose keeping to the front desk ending with the restaurant. I enjoyed the service in the Restaurant but more can be done to improve the meals in consideration of international travellers. My appreciation goes to Deepak, Punit and Lalit who were always there to help me.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Front office Staff as well as restaurant staff were very friendly and cordial. Even though I stayed for a night ,they strived to make the stay as comfortable as ever and never gave any scope for cribbing about anything.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I have been staying for 2 month, the hotel has a very enthusiastic staff, my stay there was as if I was HOME. All the staff there are always ready to help from the front desk , the housekeeping guys, the restaurant staff. I'm sure anyone going there will appreciate their hospitality. Special thanks to Rohan, Tushar, Manoj and Ashok. I really enjoyed being there with u guys.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Lemon Tree Hotel, Sector 60, Gur...
#24 of 243 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Premier, City Center,...
#18 of 243 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, G...
#40 of 243 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!