“About Red Fox Hotel.”

Ranked #86 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
“About Red Fox Hotel.”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I have been staying in Red fox hotel since 05-01-2014. I’m satisfying for hotel services. My room always cleaned and I like laundry service. Everyday I use wireless internet without any limitation. It is nice. Foods in restaurant are nice. Staffs of Restaurant are very friendly, always greet and serve me. Thanks to Siyaram, Sonu, Manoj, Mukesh, Ashok. Also thanks to other staffs in hotels.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Delhi
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Ok for a overnight stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This is my second month of stay in this hotel, I am really appreciating the services, especially the guys at the restaurant, they are very friendly and always ready to serve us, I say thank you Ashok, Manoj, Sonu, Salahuddin Khan and all the staff in this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have been staying for more one month in Red Fox Hotel East Delhi. A very good experience in general. The staff are very nice and friendly. I would like to thank all staff for their favorable reception. Also, I would like to thank the guys. Anil, Ashok, Siyaram, Sonu, Mukesh, Preum. Rahul, Rajpal, Salaudin, Sudhir and Naveen.

I would really recommend this hotel.
Nice staff, nice stay!

Regards Ulan

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I stayed in Rex Fox, Mayur Vihar Phase III for almost three months, my stay here has been pretty pleasant.
Food- The food in the restaurant is pretty nice, the breakfast and dinner is complimentary in my package. The spread of both breakfast and dinner are pretty good. Besides if u want a Jain menu on some days u have to just inform them 15 minutes before and it will be ready.
House Keeping - I am very happy with the service of Sudhir from the housekeeping staff. He makes sure that all said are properly done. In general the housekeeping in Rex Fox is quite good and makes your stay here a pleasant experience.
Front Desk - All the staff of the front desk are very friendly and always greets us with smile. They always make sure that your request are attended to and acted upon.
Services - In general I am happy with all the services but what I loved most is the 2 complimentary laundry every day. I also loved the cab drop and pickup from office to hotel.

One thing that could be improved is the internet speed and also the 60 minute free service. They should make it at least 2 hours free a day and the guests should be allowed to break the usage as per their liking. At present it is just one hour free, the speed is slow and one has to use the entire 60 minute at one go.

Overall my stay here has been quite pleasant and comfortable.

Regards,
Kalyan.

Room Tip: There are few floor which are non-smoking, try to get a room in non-smoking floor if you do not smok...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I really appreciate all the services here in Red Fox Hotel. Receptions are very warm and friendly. The housewives are very workers, especially the person who occupies a daily my room(404) whose name is VICKY, Daily, He cleans out any room without forgetting to put everything carefully
Peace for Vicky

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Nice place to stay, nice food.. Close to Noida and malls..
service was good.. can include more nveg items in breakfast buffet.
One suggestion..
include toiletries and newspaper to make it best.
restaurant has good ambience. Will visit again soon

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Radisson Noida
#6 of 47 in Noida
Hotel SunStar Grand
#40 of 713 in New Delhi

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!