“MY SECOND HOME”

Red Fox Hotel East Delhi
Ranked #85 of 708 Hotels in New Delhi
“MY SECOND HOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I really love this hotel very much as i dont think that im away from my house all the hotel staff is good and its service and hospoitality. All the staff is very caring and helpful and managers as well . the most important thing which i luve most is we get the complimentary wifi and one major meal apart from breakfast. which is really enjoyable and at last i really want to thanks one person from my heart i.e lalit chauhan he really helped me in each and every thing . I was admitted in the hospital for my operartion he tooked me in his own car in the morning time wen he finished is night duty and he made me admit in the hospital because i dont know anyone over there . really if lalit was not there i cant do anything really thanks from my heart to lalit chauhan.

Room Tip: " third floor rooms are non smoking and good"
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

A very nice place with a decent location and ambiance. Suitable in all climatic conditions. Breakfast was excellent. Excellent services, great staff at all levels, very hospitable and friendly environment. Had a very nice stay.
Only think is WIFI is Chargable.

New Delhi, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

This was my first stay at Red Fox East Delhi. What impressed me most was the attitude of the people in the restaurant Good place to stay, Rooms are spacious enough to accomdate. Hotel people are friendly and co-operative Manoj, Mukesh, Sonu, SIY Aram., .

Room Tip: not the room of 6th floor, engine nuises

Bangalore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

This was my first stay at Red Fox East Delhi. What impressed me most was the attitude of the people there - Nasir at the front desk made my check in at 2215 hrs and my check out at 0545 hrs a day later - lot more easier and happier. Siyaram helped me enjoy my in-dining experience with his friendly tips and smiles each time he came in. Folks at the breakfast table helped me make the right choices for a nice, hot, quick bite on a busy morning ! Thanks all.

Pune, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

Good, economical option available for some quick business meetings to catch in and around noida.good service and happy to help staffs. Overall good experience. I stay there quite regularly and can recommend my friends.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

I have been very happy sine I come to India and specially for my staying in the Red Fox Hotel Lemon Tree why because its services are very good and also on time in the food, cleaning laundry and many more services so I appreciate very one worker of the hotel but specially I want to write excellent feedback for Rajpal and Pankaj Ehoohan who work in the house keeping department
your sincerely Kamal Nasir Ahadi
Room No 302

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

This is my second month of stay in this hotel, I am really appreciating the services, especially the guys at the restaurant, they are very friendly and always ready to serve us, makes Woderfull diner & breakfast food ,many types of food & bring some food Afghani, now redfox is my second house, I say thank you for all PANKAJ EHOUHAN &RAVINDRA KUMAL&RRHDL Xtaff chef ,mukesh,Manoj,Sono and all the staff in this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Park Plaza Noida
#5 of 46 in Noida
Hotel SunStar Grand
#40 of 708 in New Delhi

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!