“A good hotel which checks all boxes”

Red Fox Hotel East Delhi
Ranked #85 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Bengaluru, India
“A good hotel which checks all boxes”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Travelled on work. Check in was seamless. Wifi is provided but only 30 minutes is free (depends on your type of booking I think). Vending machines are available to buy snacks to customize your room mini-fridge. Rooms are well equipped. TV channels are limited to a few essential ones. AC is good. Bathrooms are clean and well maintained. The restaurant is good. We had the dinner buffet (good variety) and breakfast buffet (wide spread). Enjoyed our stay and will return if need be.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed 15 August 2014

iam a UHg Employeee staying for sometime in red fox hotel east delhi, services in this hotel is extremely good especially housekeepin staff was too good and excellent i would like to appreciate the one of the staff rajpal good service...keep up the good work mr rajpal.

Room Tip: bes to take top floor especially 6 floor
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank prasad252014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, 27 August 2014

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Stayed for 3 weeks in the hotel. the staff are very welcoming and polite. Mounica, Preeti and Anil Verma at the front desk were really helpful during my stay and thanks to Housekeeping team Saluddin, Ravi & Rajpal for keeping my room clean.

2 Thank Mythili269

Patna, India
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Hotel is good in room services.
Room cleanliness services is good.
Location of hotel is not nearest to market place and it is situated in a residential type place.
Furniture provide in the room is better.

2 Thank Vikash K

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I was very happy to stay in this hotel. Nice and quick prompt service. The cab drivers are driving safely. The room service are neat and good. I'm prefer next time to stay in the same hotel. Good & like.

2 Thank Anandhan K

Bangalore, India
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Stayed at the Red Fox in east Delhi for a couple of days on a recent business trip. Did the booking online and the process was quick and painless. The hotel check in process was no-fuss and efficient. Breakfast choices were adequate and so was the dinner buffet. This works best as an efficient hotel for quick access to Noida and surrounding areas. Crib: The east facing rooms mean that the sunlight will heat up the room very quickly, even with the AC. Keep your blinds down. Also, the AC seemed to be not working for a while at night - but maybe that happened just in my case, my colleague staying in another room said that the AC was fine for him.

2 Thank Girish N
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 8 August 2014

On my recent business trip to Noida, I have chosen to stay in the RED Fox Hotel in Mayhur vihar Phase 3 East Delhi and I have never regretted on my choice from the list of offering from our official Travel portal post my 10 days relaxed stay in this hotel. I have also found that this hotel has guests who predominately come on their business trip and there are quite a few Tourists as well.

I’m not going to comment on the price offered, since our company had a tie-up with this property and we had an excellent offer and I must admit that it’s damn cheap compared to other hotels which I have stayed in Noida earlier.

Location: Mayhur Vihar Phase 3, Nearby Land mark is Bharati Public school

I have travelled from Chennai and took a direct cab from the International airport to this place. Other options to reach this place are seems to be little challenging and that too if you don’t know to speak in Hindi.

Nearby Metro Station are New Ashok Nagar and you can hire an Auto (standard Price 80 and almost every auto drivers are aware of this hotel name)/Taxi for 100 to 150 to reach this place if you are good at your negotiating skills.

Rooms and Cleanliness: Good

Standard Single occupant room with sufficient space for your luggage’s provided with study table, TV (Very limited Channels, no Sports channels subscribed that too during the FIFA world cup), Fridge and a coffee maker.

Restaurant: Excellent

Breakfast and dinner was complementary and they have wider variety of foods each day in their buffet menu. Excellent quality and maids took good care of each guest while serving foods. Thoroughly enjoyed the food out there.

Other Facilities: Average

Gym: if you are a regular gym goer this place has got a good fitness center where you can pursue with your regular routines

Cyber café: Despite of free Wi-Fi at your rooms, they also have a cyber café which can be utilized by the guests.

Pickup/Drop facility: They provided a complimentary drop to our office but on sharing basis. If you opt for a dedicated cab for your pickup and drop they charged more than the usual cab charges, that’s quite obvious and you need not bother much about it being in a business trip.

Over all a pleasant stay with Red Fox hotel Noida and I would surly prefer staying again during my next trip.

Room Tip: Rooms on 5/6 floors would have good view of the city.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Radisson Noida
#6 of 47 in Noida
Hotel SunStar Grand
#41 of 713 in New Delhi

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!