“My experience @ red fox east delhi”

Red Fox Hotel East Delhi
Ranked #90 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
“My experience @ red fox east delhi”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Hi I stayed here in the month of July it was fabulas.... Service excellent, special thanks to chef Rajesh and team who made my stay with owsam food... I will be back and recommend this hotel too. Keep it up team red fox.

• Stayed July 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, 16 September 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Chennai
Reviewed 25 August 2014

RedFox is complete budget hotel, got below as corporate offer which is unbelievable
Complimentary Break Fast & Dinner
Complimentary Cab Drop & Free Wifi
Had tasty South & North Indian food which covered maximum
Neat and clean laundry service
Superb Service overall

1 Thank Dinesh Kumar R
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, 27 August 2014

Noida, India
Reviewed 25 August 2014

The staffs are polite and the rooms are pretty comfortable to live in. The food is also of great quality. Proper care is taken to ensure cleanliness and hygiene in the premises. The room services are nice.

Mumbai
Reviewed 23 August 2014

The hotel staff is very rude the rooms are very small and the food is v bad. Not at all worthful. I may rate 1 out of 10. There are retention charges also if you cancel your booking and gym is for name sake.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Gaurav B
Hyderabad
Reviewed 21 August 2014

It was not upto the mark. Visited Golf view hotel 2 months which I feel, it was far better than RedFox. food is not that good. Did not even have Bar facility. When I called Reception to send the room service boy they said they will send. But they haven't. Very poor service.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We are sorry for the service you received. We have instructed our teams to follow all predefined processes and be very proactive and on their toes while handling guests requests. We assure you of a better experience on your future visits

We have noted your comments regarding the room size. We have designed and built our rooms with the finest materials in the most efficient layout, to offer guests a comfortable experience as well as a good night’s sleep. Most hotels build rooms with unutilized spaces and hence have higher room prices to get a better return on their wasteful investment. As a economy chain, our philosophy is to deliver highly affordable prices and we pass on the savings in the cost of building our hotels, through very competitive room pricing. We do hope you find us value for money when you visit us next.

We are also sorry you did not enjoy your food during your stay with us. We have shared your inputs with our Food Production team. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to ensure customers enjoy their experience.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Gopa Kumar
Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Reviewed 19 August 2014

It has been an absolute pleasure staying at Red Fox, and the kind of attention to details and personalized service that is provided is praise worthy. I would like to point out some appreciable work as per service areas:

1. House Keeping: Excellent and clean rooms and much attention is provided to cater personalized service as per require and would like to praise the good work of Rajpal, Bhola, Salauddin(Excellent work in servicing the AC) and others.

2. Concierge: Very courteous and prompt & round the clock service, in respect of guest's requirement they have been very helpful throughout the duration of my long stay of one month. Exceptional service by Abhishek, Anil, Preeti, Monica, Punnet is noteworthy.

3. Dining: Excellent work by the dining crew in providing great service by Pushkar, Sonu, Manoj, Sriyaram and others.

4. Special thanks to Rajesh for cooking sumptuous food day after day. I am a complete foodie and quality of food matters to me a lot if I am staying in a hotel for a long time. Thanks again for the great food.

Lastly I want to conclude that the stay has been a pleasant experience and the consistency of the service provided is commendable.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Travelled on work. Check in was seamless. Wifi is provided but only 30 minutes is free (depends on your type of booking I think). Vending machines are available to buy snacks to customize your room mini-fridge. Rooms are well equipped. TV channels are limited to a few essential ones. AC is good. Bathrooms are clean and well maintained. The restaurant is good. We had the dinner buffet (good variety) and breakfast buffet (wide spread). Enjoyed our stay and will return if need be.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, 19 August 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Lemon Tree Premier, City Center,...
#21 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, G...
#30 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Vall...
#25 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!