“Not Luxurious, but comfortable”

Delhi Luxury Apartments
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in New Delhi
Delhi Luxury Apartments
Ranked #304 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Walnut Creek, California
“Not Luxurious, but comfortable”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

The other reviews seem to be talking about a different location. The Jangpura H-7 I stayed at was a comfortable but not at all luxurious apartment in a convenient but not fancy neighborhood. No food is served and there are no common facilities like a gym. It is a basic rental apartment for short term stays. On the plus side, it is relatively quiet, the bed is comfortable, the TV is good and it is not expensive. The doorman and housekeeping staff are very friendly and will do anything you ask them for. I needed a cell phone for the week I was there and they provided me a phone free of charge. When I needed laundry, they did the laundry for no added charge. If I wanted a cab, they called a cab. If I wanted takeout food, a newspaper or groceries, no problem. This is for the independent traveller who is staying in Delhi for several days and wants to be in residential area.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank haabmiller1

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Last week, I suddenly went to Delhi for some business work. I stayed here by chance. I stayed for two days here. It is good and the rooms are very spacious with some good furniture. Even the location that it is present is good and it is very near to delhi metro station. So, transportation is not at a problem. I also liked the food. Hospitality is also good. I didnot find any complaint during my stay. Though it is costly, I feel that it is worth spending.

Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Entebbe
Reviewed 21 April 2010

Place is excellent, ideal if you want a place to stay with your family -home away from home. The apartment is located in a very posh locality and close to the shopping malls and site seeing places such as Gate of India.
While staying there you don't have to worry about traffic and the noise but yet very close to the highway for an easy access to the road if you want to drive.
The owner Mr. Rajesh is an excellent host and always there for assistance when and were required.
The service at the apartment is excellent, high speed internet available both in line and wireless.
If again in Delhi, I shall only stay there if it is free.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family