The Leela Palace New Delhi
US$180
US$150
US$107
Agoda.com
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$216
US$33
US$90
US$64
3,185 results
All reviewsrooftop poolle cirquelibrary barqube restaurantroyal clubcube restaurantbeautiful hotelflower arrangementsindian restaurantpillow menudiplomatic enclavepure luxuryluxury hotelclub floorbreakfast buffetan oasismegu
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We stayed at the The Leela Palace New Delhi on our feb 2013 holidays. Good services and warm hospitality. The staff was helpful and friendly. Though it was costly, the level of service was superbly overwhelming. We had a guide arranged for us by a friend but the hotel gave us a friendly and hospitable driver who showed us around. Food was also excellent. Well would say, the hotel is an absolute bang for bucks.

Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple.

Room Tip: Do try Indian delicacies at the restaurant, its really good!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank June S
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Truly a 10 star property! I travel to New Delhi often and have stayed at multiple hotels. Since I first stayed at the Leela Palace, I have never stayed anywhere else. The staff know you by name. The rooms are really like your own private palace. It's the little things that make the difference -- free coffee/tea (try the masala tea) delivery in the morning with your wake-up call and news paper, cookies in your room during the day and Indian sweets by your bed a night, gorgeous flowers everywhere, the genuine smile that greets you at every turn. The ESPA treatments are worldclass and transport you to a whole other level of luxurious relaxation. The breakfast at the Qube is over the top. The place really is beyond anything you can ever imagine.
When you think you have seen everything, go to the roof top pool and it will blow your mind! After a busy week of working, I spend Saturday morning on the roof with a pot of masala tea and my ipad reading. It is a splendid place and you will not go wrong staying at this property.
The gym is great...use the gym shower at least once...you will want to build the same shower at home. The ESPA products are a bonus.
Wish I could live here!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KhunChai
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I visited this hotel last month, it wasn't a full overnight as we arrived there around 7pm and left shortly after midnight for our flight home but I was very impressed by it. The rooms were fantastic, comfortable beds and a spectacular bathroom. It was incredibly busy when we arrived as there was a property sale event taking place but we got through the security reasonably quickly. The public areas are large and spacious even when there is a lot of people about and staff were very friendly and helpful. We had an amazing meal in the hotels main buffet restaurant. The desert station alone was just amazing. I would have loved to have had longer to stay here as I believe there is a massive shopping mall right next door in which you can do serious damage on your credit card.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank ClaireR
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I can not express how pleased I was with this hotel. An amazing level of service was provided by the entire staff. I felt my stay was much better then my experiences with the Ritz Carlton hotels. The staff bent over backwards to accommodate every need. The driver that they provided to take us around the city was very friendly and we felt safe and well taken care of. Our butler surprised us with special treats and over the top service. The restaurants were great. Overall a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My wife and I stayed for a night at the Leela Delhi. We had the basic category room which itself was excellent with a great view of Lutyens Delhi, royal design furniture and an excellent bathroom with modern facilities. Gym area is excellent with high-tech machines, Roof-top swimming pool with view of Delhi is something to kill for. Food is quite good - they have 3-4 specialty restaurants and we tried the Indian one. (Jamavar).

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple