“A good hotel with reasonable charges.”

Hotel Malik Continental
Ranked #457 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Kochi, Kerala, India
“A good hotel with reasonable charges.”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I stayed in the hotel with my wife and daughter for 3 nights. I was on a tour with my wife, to Amritsar. I spent 3 nights in Delhi because my daughter is studying in JNU. I chose the hotel because it is not much away from JNU. The hotel is well placed. Services are fine. The hotel arranges your mobility with full responsibility. You can rely upon the hotel. It is safe. The staff are cordial and responsive.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Surat, India
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Stayed overnight on the night of 29th Aug. The good aspect is reasonably nearer to the Airport. The rooms are clean and well furnished with all the amenities. The washrooms are also clean and had a good hot shower at 03:30 in the morning to be able to catch the 05:35 Indigo Delhi-Imphal flight. The staff is very courteous and even offered me to provide the breakfast at 03:45 in the morning. When I refused to have anything for the dinner too (checked in at around 21:00 hrs), offered me the option of taking whatever I wished in lieu of the breakfast (which is included in the room charges). This means, the staff indeed makes every attempt to ensure that the stay of the guests is happy at the hotel !!! Good value for money hotel !!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Coimbatore, India
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Hotel Staff - Friendly
Room Service - Quick and responsive
Wifi - Accessible but sometimes disconnects automatically.
Room Size - Compact ,Value for money.
Location - Very near to Airport
Safety - its Good on safety
Overall -its a Good budget Hotel, Can go for it .
Hotel appearance - Not so appeasing outside , but decent inside.
Stairs - Stairs are too high to climb , Prefer 1st floor if you are old aged .

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I stayed in this hotel during the month of June when I was on one of my regular trip to Delhi. Hotel property is quite good but you wont find the exterior of the hotel very appealing. Rooms of the hotel are very clean and the staff goes an extra mile to help you out. Location wise it is pretty accessible, near to airport and even the center of the city is not far. It even has very good shopping center nearby to kill the free time. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip and would recommend it to my friends as it is very budget friendly ,looking at the good services provided here.

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This my first trip to Delhi n I book this hotel for 4 days and 3 nignts.it was an amazing experience hotel was completely up to the mark in greetings, cleanliness, fast service, hygienic, taxi service, fast wi-fi etc I will surely visit next at end of this year.

• Stayed July 2013
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I stayed in this small but very comfortable hotel during one of my business trips to delhi. Best thing about the hotel is its location which neither far from airport and central delhi. It even has a world class mall nearby! Staff goes an extra mile to help you out. It might look shabby from the outside at first but when you enter its premises its very neat and clean, bed linen and bathrooms everything is upto the mark. All on all i would mark the hotel above my expectation quality wise.

• Stayed October 2012
Tsukuba, Japan
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We stayed there for one night for as our transit hotel in Delhi.

I initially contacted them by email with some questions. The first reply came immediately. But the correspondence stopped there. So I called up the hotel to book a room. It was super smooth.

Someone earlier mentioned that this hotel has some disappointing look from outside. That is so true. From the pictures of the rooms posted on the website you would not imagine this is the venue.

The room we had (just next to the reception!) was clean, spacious, and had all the amenities we needed just for the night. They even have shampoo with the hotel name printed (which we had not had from the beginning of our trip 1 week back)!

I do not know if they actually provide all the amenities on the website...because they did not offer any at check-in. But I remembered they mentioned about breakfast which was included in the tariff, so I called them up in the morning. You can basically get anything on their breakfast menu you have in the room. We had a feast from the morning! lol

Overall, the staffs were nice and the room was good. The only thing was that they ended up giving us a "Gold Class" room (Rs 1800 per nite) although we had booked a "Silver class" room (Rs 1500) and they did not bother inform us. I did not even realize this until NOW - we have been staying in many hotels and I lost the track of which hotel costs how much. I just checked the first email from them and remembered the rates. It makes me feel bad, though it was my fault that I did not point it out.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family