Saket Bed and Breakfast
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$278
US$234
US$165
US$157
  • Breakfast included
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$215
US$116
US$38
US$32
Priceline
All reviewshome away from homepvr cinemasouth delhiplace to staymetro stopselect city walk mallcommon areasother guestswestern styledelhi bellyclean roomsresidential areafour nightswonderful staycourteous staffgreat hospitalityanand
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Definitely the best place to stay in Delhi. It's the perfect mix of high-end accommodations and cozy, bed and breakfast feel. The owner is amazing. Totally down to earth and helpful and his staff are top notch. Staying in Saket is better for me when in Delhi because it's out of the chaos of the city, but totally accessible by the easy metro stop nearby.

Room Tip: All the rooms seems to be similar.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 23 June 2012

Thanks so much!
Look forward to keeping up the pace :)

Reviewed 16 June 2012

I was very happy with my experience,, over an extended visit, at the Sake B&B. The location is excellent and I was able to walk every day to a nearby mall and take a short drive to the wonderful City Walk Malls.
The room was large, spacious and with all the promised amenities, including wi-fi, TV,a/c and nice overhead fan to supplement the a/c. I had to book a couple more nights and Anand and the staff accommodated all my request.
I felt safe, secure and well looked after and enjoyed the informal, home-like atmosphere. Met nice interesting people and would definitely recommend Saket B&B. thanks!

Management response:Responded 23 June 2012

High praise from a seasoned traveller! We're absolutely thrilled!
Thanks, and look forward to seeing you again as we keep making improvements to our service…

Reviewed 14 May 2012

I tend to travel often to Delhi for work and sometimes I'm forced to stay weekends as well. This time I stayed in Saket Bed and Breakfast.
Not only does it have a great location and is good value for money but I was pleasantly surprised with the service. They do everything they can to make sure you feel at home. Rooms are great and always clean, food and other requirements are also great.
The owner has some good tips on how to enjoy the 'real Delhi'.
I'm definitely going to make this my first option when I have to stop over at delhi again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
saketbedandbreakfast, Owner at Saket Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Thanks Harneet!
Look forward to seeing you soon.
There's a couple of fantastic new restaurants that have opened recently that i'm saving for you.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

I had the opportunity to stay at Saket Bed & Breakfast for less than 24 hours due to an obligation to catch a flight. However, in those 24 hours I felt privileged and honored that Anand came and took the time out to get to know me and introduce himself. He is truly a gentleman and the perfect host! As for the place, it is more than anyone could ask for. Great location, rooms are spectacular and clean, and the staff offers a 24/7 support system. Saket B&B is great value for money! I will def. go stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo

Thanks Tanay! Good luck with the new venture!

Look forward to seeing you and the family here again.

Reviewed 12 May 2012

I decided to stay in Delhi over a weekend and post some googling i came across this place. I've always been apprehensive about the quality of B&B's in our country but this place completely changed my mind.
The location is very central. Its a 2 minute walk from the subway and 5 minute ride from the largest shopping Malls - Select City & DLF.
Once you get in you keep the city out.
The rooms are large, with a lot of natural light streaming through. The AC is more than effective to beat the dry Delhi heat. The sheets are crisp white, clean and spotless and the bathroom surpasses my standards of hygiene.
The staff is very polite and extremely helpful. They go out of their way to make you feel at home. The owner stays nearby and hence is at a helping hand's distance incase of any problems.
Breakfast is my most important meal of the day and it was fantastic. They have a pretty good breakfast menu. I tried the scrambled egg whites with toast, some assorted fruits and Darjeeling tea and was more than happy.
The Wifi is up to speed and there's good connectivity throughout the place.
Saket B&B is a great value for money. Couldn't have asked for more. Its the perfect place to stay when you're in Delhi.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Thank you Mr Rohatgi! See you soon in Delhi!