“Great hotel on the market”
Review of Hotel Universe Inn

Hotel Universe Inn
Ranked #110 of 932 Speciality Lodging in New Delhi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great hotel on the market”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

I was treated in a great way, the room was nice and clean, the staff very friendly, had the opportunity to meet the owner of the hotel Mr. Rajeev. They treat every single occupant very nicely. I would recommended everyone to stay there.

Room Tip: Ask the receptionist, their all room are good.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Sunil N
HotelUniverse, Manager at Hotel Universe Inn, responded to this review, 6 February 2015

Greetings From Hotel Universe inn !!!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the hotel. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.We are happy to note that your stay was comfortable and our facilities & services were to your liking and expectation We do believe in personalized and exceptional service and your kind comment does motivate us, we at ( Hotel Universe inn ) value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Bharti Sharma

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Benoni, South Africa
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I booked this hotel through Agoda, as we arrive the staff was not expecting us and run around to fix the room, I had my hotelvoucher with me, which I found they did not understand and wanted me to pay again, the room was not that clean and I was glad I only booked one night...

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Itchytwiggy

Travellers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Gothenburg, Sweden
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I stayed here 4 days in February and I really felt "at home" here. Nice room,very clean and helpful,friendly staff. I liked the location,Karol Bagh, with many shops,cafes and restaurants outside. A pity I didn't see the fridge,hidden in a cupboard under the TV, until my last day there - 'cause I used to buy nice cakes in a bakery close by. I look forward to stay here next time I'm in Delhi and I really recommend it !

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
7 Thank Anita H
HotelUniverse, Manager at Hotel Universe Inn, responded to this review, 17 January 2015
Dear Guest,

We really appreciate such a generous review about our services by you shared over TripAdvisor.

We are glad that we could live up to your expectations and make your stay a pleasant experience.

Our helping & attentive staff, our special attention to our guests with special needs, our clean and beautiful rooms, our delicious food and our prime location in the city that is conveniently connected through all modes of transport helps you relax and unwind in one of the most soothing ways.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Best Regards
Team Universe inn
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I have been traveling in India for approx 2weeks and by far the people working at this hotel are the most unfriendliest and useless people I have met. They speak minimal English, and were not able to understand simple requests such as wifi password and when hot water was or was not available. People in India have been so lovely and friendly so far and I am disappointed that this was my experience at the universe inn. I would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed February 2012
3 Thank Traveltheworld2012
Antwerp, Belgium
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Our stay at the Universe Inn was at the end of June 2011 and recommended to us by a local guide. I think as a tourist it is a safe bet. Not 2 expensive, value for money and it is clean. Staff is polite (especially the doorman) and the food is ok. All in all i cannot say anything really bad about this hotel; except for the smell in the bathroom, which was a bit funky to us.

As we were staying here, there were still works going on, but it is not annoying, and staff does their best to make you feel comfortable. Their english is understandable if you really concentrate on what they are saying.

• Stayed June 2011
8 Thank Miggi1907

Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA
Reviewed 11 June 2011

We (me, wife and two daughters) coincidently found out this hotel and to my utter surprise what a hotel it is ! Excellent, CLEAN and very very nice and co-operative staff. Hats off to the maintainace of rooms. Totally insect free for sure. We all liked it very much and has decided to stay in Universe Inn only, whenever we visit Delhi.Our stay was for 6 nights. Genuinly family hotel. We all felt like at home, service and food too was excellent and tasty. Manager Mr. Pandey was very very helping and polite and personally looked after our stay arrangements including Taxi services, which was very prompt and never missed decided time.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank Prasant G

Suva, Fiji
Reviewed 29 May 2011

I visit the hotel for the first time recommend by my friend .it was excellent as per it was budget class hotel. The friendly staffs and hospitality were very excellent. The friendly Staffs in front desk ,.they welcome most generosity way when you enter the hotel from their desk, very excellent. I recommend others to visit this hotel for a stay as it is just in city. All amenities are provided at your door even hotel don’t have it. Its room with breadfast so nice and fresh indian food to taste in the morning. Tariff is reasonable. Please book in advance . plan to go every year there. It’s pleasant and hygienic. ….it in shopping market of Karol Bagh that is well know to the World .Pickup service from Airport and sight seeing also available on request by hotel Management.It is worth staying according to my experinces .

Ezna Stephna Suva Fiji

Room Tip: All rooms are best in this hotel
  • Stayed December 2010, travelled on business