Hotel Universe Inn
US$144
US$121
US$144
US$122
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$215
Hotels.com
US$240
US$235
US$129
US$116
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$278
US$205
Agoda.com
US$38
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2012

when i n my friends were in Delhi we were looking for a clean n convenient place to stay .while searching several hotels in the karol bagh area we found this hotel and it is d exact same place that we were looking for,clean,friendly staff ,rooms equipped with tv n working air condition (as most of the budget hotel's air con dont wrk well in delhi lol)and nice and clean bathroom .The only problem was the internet otherwise everything was up-to mark

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank maxdsteelo
HotelUniverse, Manager at Hotel Universe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2015

Estimado cliente,

Saludos de Hotel Universe Inn !!!

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Universe Inn !!!!

I’m glad you found the hotel to your liking and I will pass on your comments about the staff being friendly and helpful to them all, it’s always nice to hear we are getting it right.

Again, I wish to thank you for your input and hope to see you the next time you travel to our area.
Sincerely yours,
Bharti Sharma

Reviewed 5 July 2012

I was treated in a great way, the room was nice and clean, the staff very friendly, had the opportunity to meet the owner of the hotel Mr. Rajeev. They treat every single occupant very nicely. I would recommended everyone to stay there.

Room Tip: Ask the receptionist, their all room are good.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sunil N

Dear Guest ,

Greetings From Hotel Universe inn !!!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the hotel. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.We are happy to note that your stay was comfortable and our facilities & services were to your liking and expectation We do believe in personalized and exceptional service and your kind comment does motivate us, we at ( Hotel Universe inn ) value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Warm Regards

Bharti Sharma

Reviewed 14 May 2012

I booked this hotel through Agoda, as we arrive the staff was not expecting us and run around to fix the room, I had my hotelvoucher with me, which I found they did not understand and wanted me to pay again, the room was not that clean and I was glad I only booked one night...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Itchytwiggy
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I stayed here 4 days in February and I really felt "at home" here. Nice room,very clean and helpful,friendly staff. I liked the location,Karol Bagh, with many shops,cafes and restaurants outside. A pity I didn't see the fridge,hidden in a cupboard under the TV, until my last day there - 'cause I used to buy nice cakes in a bakery close by. I look forward to stay here next time I'm in Delhi and I really recommend it !

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank Anita H
HotelUniverse, Manager at Hotel Universe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2015

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate such a generous review about our services by you shared over TripAdvisor.

We are glad that we could live up to your expectations and make your stay a pleasant experience.

Our helping & attentive staff, our special attention to our guests with special needs, our clean and beautiful rooms, our delicious food and our prime location in the city that is conveniently connected through all modes of transport helps you relax and unwind in one of the most soothing ways.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Best Regards
Team Universe inn

Reviewed 19 February 2012

I have been traveling in India for approx 2weeks and by far the people working at this hotel are the most unfriendliest and useless people I have met. They speak minimal English, and were not able to understand simple requests such as wifi password and when hot water was or was not available. People in India have been so lovely and friendly so far and I am disappointed that this was my experience at the universe inn. I would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed: February 2012