“Simply the best”

US$30.00*
New Delhi Morning Bicycle Tour
Ranked #5 of 188 Shopping in New Delhi
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Khan Market is a small H shape market which for me the best market I've visited in Delhi. It is very trendy and fashionable with nice shops and restaurants. A must stop at Kama Ayurvedic shop and of course the Big Chill cafe.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Forget the new Delhi malls, Khan market is the place to be, lovely bookshops and interior shops, as well as a range of restaurants.

1  Thank Hooggenoeg
Reviewed 14 February 2014

If you go here on your own you will pay way too much for everything that is negotiable. We went with the owner of the B&B we stayed at and she negotiated us some amazing deals.

You can have some fun haggling too.

Good place to shop for all your Christmas presents.

2  Thank yesmate
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We loved this market. Full of excellent shops and not too crowded. An expat favourite. Good Earth is a beautiful homeware /clothing shop with a really excellent cafe on the roof open til 10pm daily. Try the sublime beetroot and avocado salad or the spectacular soups. Everything on the menu is great including fabulous interesting drinks. It's a bit expensive though at around 500 rupees per main course.

Khan market aslo has an Anoki store for all your long shirt and quilt needs - fabulous. Also lots of jewellery stores including the wonderful Silverline which has lots of reasonably priced silver earrings and necklaces, including lots of old pieces. Very very good and trustworthy.

It's a good place to get what ever you need - phone cards, note cards, jewels, groovy local designer clothing, several opticians with cool glasses; great food. My favourite Delhi market.

2  Thank louloubelle
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I love Khan Market because it has a big FabIndia (not as big as GK, but still a great variety of styles, patterns and sizes) and a lovely Anokhi as well. I do most of my clothes and gift shopping here when I am in Delhi. It is a bit more pricey than other places, but the convenience and quality makes it well worth it. There are also some great places to eat-- my favorite for a quick bite is Khan Chacha, where I can get a delicious kaathi wrap to fuel me up. It's also a great place to find British and American foodstuffs in the small shops in case you are missing something from home. Definitely popular with expats. Amici is tasty for pizza if you don't want to drive all the way down to Flavors. I also love the bookstores and the Full Circle's Cafe Turtle for a fresh squeezed juice and a pice of sticky date cake!

1  Thank Cushner