Bonlon Inn
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$278
US$121
US$240
US$234
  • Breakfast included
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$215
US$152
US$38
US$32
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My name is Nikos and I come from Sydney Australia and I have been traveling to India for the past 4 years. I have returned a week ago from there where I did stay at this hotel for the past three years. I have allways been dealing with the manager Mr Devender who has been look after me to my satisfaction. The hotel is very clean the rooms are comftable the room service Mr Arun always been kind friendly always asking for any need that I might have. with two words very professional. Even the accountan tried to assist me for my needs. The whole stuff are kind good people, the location is perfect, close to metro markets and shops. I recomented to whoever wants to visit New Delhi. See Mr Devender the manager of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank nikos a
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Dear friends If you plan to stay in Delhi for some days this
hotel is good for you, the people are very kind and you
will get the best attention in any details.

All the employees are very committed to your satisfaction
they ar pending of the minimal detais.
We want to congratulate as the best to Laxman.

Thanks for all.

We my husband and I stayed here for 8 days.
Regards

Leyffem & Pablo

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ley G
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Booked this hotel via Cleartrip. Our taxi driver had a rough time finding this hotel as we reached there around midnight.

Reception was manned by a bunch of amateurs who demanded original ID along with proof of address which I could not provide. PAN card also did not work. After lot of hassle we did manage to checkin.

The hotel is a dump, just like Delhi!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank TravelStar-1
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I was looking for a budget hotel to crash as it was an unscheduled stop in Delhi. I wanted a hotel close to the karol baug market. For the price, I felt it was pretty good with good breakfast the next morning !! The staff is very friendly which was the best part of the stay although the rooms were very small and compact. I would consider this hotel again, if I had a short visit to Delhi.

Room Tip: Make sure u see the room and ask for a better one. They did change my room without any hassel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2013

This hotel is only recommended in case you are looking for cheaper category. Its located in Karol Bagh , though its near the business centre , Rajiv place and has almost 250 small hotel around karol baug , the overall area and infrastructure isn't impressive.
Also ,its to be noted that , all hotels around karol baug does bargain and we can also get a better deals online . In case you choose to stay don't pay more than Rs.- 1500-2000 per day per room.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business