““ View from the 16th floor of the metro station"”
Review of Royal China

Royal China
Ranked #741 of 12,661 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Greater Kailash I
New Delhi, India
““ View from the 16th floor of the metro station"”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I went my masi,her friend,My mother,here cousin , my wife and my sister and here daughter to Royal china in Nehru Place.The food was not bad - just ok but the view from the 16th floor of the metro station.

• Visited September 2013

New Delhi, India
“Chinese Food at its Best”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

For a Fine Dining Chinese Food Restaurant , no other restaurant comes close to Royal China.The place is always buzzing and inspite of that the service is very good. As a couple for a romantic meal or a group of friends for a celebration the palce suits it all. We went as a group of 14 and had a great meal . For the Chinese Foodie ,,, you will not be disappointed.

Visited May 2014
New Delhi, India
“A gourmet experience - par excellence”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Recommended by my foodie son I went to this restaurant expecting typical Chindian (Indian-Chinese) food. Gooey sweet and sour, limp noodles and exorcised zeera rice with carrots etc.

I was impressed the moment I walked in to this 16th floor restaurant. A unique and clear view of Delhi's skyline that surely competes with Mumbai. Both day and night time.

Nice ambience with a decent uncluttered seating layout. After going through the usual seating process and being served water, the experience kick-started into a fun evening.

The server who knew my son by name winked at him and said, "The usual for you sir?" I was aghast. How long had he been coming here for them to know what he eats???

Then looking at me in all seriousness he began to assist me in choosing my meal. I being a vegetarian thought there wouldn't be much choice for me, was surprised when he began suggesting dishes I had not heard of. They were way different from what my experience had been in India this far.

In short he chose well. I thoroughly enjoyed the food served to me with class, deference and an expectant look with every bite I took. The food was delectable, well made and even though different I knew I would be coming here more often.

I recommend this restaurant for a GRAT dining experience with all the ingredients that a wonderful evening must have. Do go and let me know what your think...

• Visited March 2014
New Delhi, India
“One of the Best Chinese In Delhi”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The ambiance is nice, good view from the 16th floor.
This place is by far the best Chinese Restaurant I have been to in Delhi, India .
Friendly staff, amazing food, Starters to Desserts everything is just amazing.
The selection of dumplings, all starters and mains were so good and extensive.
In my opinion the chef is great & he has put good effort on the complete detailing of his menu.
Even Vegetarian has Good & Elaborate Whether its taste or quality you guys rock and keep up the good work.
I would like to visit again & again.

• Visited March 2014
“Best Dimsums”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The place is huge and offers the widest and the best selection of Dimsums-this side of China.
Plenty of other options are there, from regular chinese dishes to special packages and different promos from time to time. Good place to enjoy chinese cuisine. Locatin is also good and clean.

Visited March 2014