“Budget Hotel in Karol Bagh Delhi”
Review of Hotel O'delhi

Hotel O'delhi
Ranked #267 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I stayed here for 1 night. Initially i got a little disappointed when there is no vehicle on the railway station for the pick up as the reservation person has told me about the complimentary pick up. I reached there by my own. The room they have given me was small but nice and clean. Breakfast was also OK but the area is very noisy. Next day i have to catch my train for Jaipur and when i have asked them to arrange a transport for dropping. They arranged and told me its complimentary as they had not arranged pick up. Overall my experience was good with the services..

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AditiGarg

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Despite of advance booking and payment (Credit) for O' Delhi Hotel we had to suffer a lot. I had booked it from 26th october to 30th october (Paid 60 $ for 5 nights including 2.75% credit card processing fees). My flight landed around 1:00 AM in Delhi from US. When I reached at destination, I was told that hotel is full and will be available next day at checking time till then they arranged one hotel for us which was very below expectation in terms of living standard as well as money I paid. You can imagine how much trouble I had in finding hotel at 2:00 AM in night with my wife ( we had 4 carry on and 2 checking bags). Any how we found another hotel to live till next day. There was still no vacancy in Hotel O'delhi next day and we were again given some alternative hotel. Story did not end here, after two night i.e. today , I was forced to leave that hotel today around 9 A.M morning whereas checking time is generally 12:00 O clock . I have no words to explain it.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank Rajn308
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I stayed here just 3 night & 2 days . I had asked for pick up at airport which was prompt, helpful and moreover, complimentary! The check in procedure is quick. The room was appealing. The amenities are excellent.

Room Tip: The best thing is quiet nearby Metro station.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank RamChandraDash
Reviewed 11 February 2012

No hot water.... is the only thing i will remember about the hotel. especially when its cold in delhi.

Room is decent. however the bedroom and bathroom linen desperately needs a redo. its amazing how i am sleeping on it.

Food is decent. You have to be used to oil in delhi hotels, otherwise you wouldn't like it.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank bimalsha
Reviewed 14 January 2012

We stayed in this hotel for two nights. First of all, the room was very small and was overfilled with furniture. The paint and the plaster was peeling off and the room was very dimly lit. There were no towels available and when we asked for a couple, we can clearly see they were no properly washed. Bathrooms very clean but hot water was not readily available. We had to let the staff know we wanted hot water and it took around 10 to 15 mins for hot water to be available. The complimentary breakfast was disappointing. there was no choice given as to what was available. There was no place in the hotel to have breakfast so it was delivered to our room. We got two pieces of toast (burnt!) and cold coffee. The service was overall bad.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank 167traveller
Reviewed 14 December 2011

I stayed here just one night between travel from one city to other.
I had asked for pick up at railiway station which was prompt, helpful and moreover, complimentary! The check in procedure is quick. The room was not appealing. I could plasters and peels of paints coming out from various places. The bedding was clearly not fresh but a used one! The washroom was cleanish and thankfully had hot water even at 4.30 in the morning.

I asked for quick dinner which was available even at 11.30 and the service is quite prompt.

Overall, I would say - its okay for a short stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank sanjayicon
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Not very special, but very nice hotel. Good location. The staff was really friendly and the room was very clean and nice. There is a little travel agency in the same building. There is no place where you can get breakfast so breakfast is in the room. If you want to use a computer you have to go to an other building.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends