Hotel O'delhi
US$180
US$150
US$107
Agoda.com
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$216
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$280
US$148
US$39
US$33
Agoda.com
All reviewskarol bagh metro stationparking facilitybudget hotelmarket areavisit delhiclean roomshotel roomnice staygreat hospitalityno hot watervodafonemramenitieslocalitycooperative
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I am staying in this hotel for the last 3 to 4 years or so, in most of my visits to New Delhi. Nice management. There is a free pick up from New Delhi Railway station, Airport and Bus Station which is good thing specially from New Delhi Railway station. Rooms are good. Food is good but with limited choices. Overall its a good business hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Satyanarayana P
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed in thiS hotel as I had sales calls in karol bhag... However rooms are very small and I did not enjoy the decor... When I asked for a room change they cinformed about bigger rooms but unfo no news after that.the reception was very rude not only with.me
but.other guests that Were around. The bathroom. Amenities are far below standards and they could not even provide me with coconut oil aftrr requesting thrice.I would never return.and the sad part is I shortened my stay because of this and no one even bothered to ask why.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank psingh2483
Reviewed 12 December 2013

After a long tour, we arrived at Delhi, and checked in at O'Delhi Hotel in the morning. The first best impression was that, they provided the rooms before check-in time without any extra payment. Reception manager was very kind, helping and friendly.
The room was spacious and modern in style . Bed was so comfortable and everything was very clean. Service was fast and and friendly also..

Free breakfast was served on my choice and was good too.

Overall I had a memorable stay at O'delhi and I thank to all their staffs.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Lyn A
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We were on a business trip to Delhi , me and friend choose to stay at O'delhi because it seemed new and comparatively better for tariff. I took room on second floor facing the street. Room was nice and modern, clean and tidy. Bathroom was also shining. reception manager was very friendly and advised us in all the way. Hotel is situated near to the metro rail which is really convenient to visit around.
I will stay here again if I get a chance to visit Delhi.I also recommend hotel O'delhi to all my colleague and relatives.
Regards,
Sameer

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
9  Thank Sameer R
Reviewed 2 July 2013

we stayed at the hotel on our way back from Shimla and had two nights with them. Surprisingly the rooms were excellent and the USP of the room was its bathroom. Amazing food when you order from the a la carte.staffs are helpful and are ready to initiate your needs. Will definitely go back when ever we are in Delhi.

Room Tip: well just pick any rooms they are new and definitely hygienic and clean
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple