3 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$64
TravelocityUS$64
eDreamsUS$64
1,772 results
All reviews rooms are spacious room service business hotel nice hotel duty manager breakfast spread business trip courteous staff coffee shop special thanks enjoyed my stay comfortable stay great hospitality house keeping front office dhoni delhi
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2019

Our bedroom was the most practical and comfortable we have experience in a long time, the way things were placed and easily accessible. Our room was spotless though it was carpeted instead of wood.
Breakfast was a treat with a wonderful variety and the breakfast staff were exceeding efficient especially Deepak who made our breakfast hour unforgettable.

Date of stay: February 2019
RanjanBanerjeeGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Okhla, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2019

Reviewed 17 March 2019

Visited in march 2019 hotel crowne plaza, okhla. the property is well connected with Noida and greater noida. The staff was courteous and well disciplined . i like most quality food and very spacious rooms.

Room tip: rooms are spacious
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RanjanBanerjeeGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Okhla, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2019

Reviewed 17 March 2019 via mobile

Crowne plaza okhla is like second home always feels welcomed by the staff they always acknowledge me specially Kartik and Shalender at reception also the staff in restaurant Neeraj and Tanupan were very helpful amezing food taste and confortable rooms always like to stay here ...

Thanks for everything specially they celebrated my birthday also which again feels special and amezing.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 376aman

Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

I had a really amazing experience. I liked their warm hospitality, services, food and soothing ambience. Specially being a dessert lover I loved their desserts at French Heart. I will definitely recommend

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

Visited crowne plaza okhla few days back, had a wonderful stay, staff was friendly and helped us in every possible way. Team you gained a loyal customer, visitng soon with my family.

Kudos to the team